XL bully cross greyhound

On 08/07/2024 at 08:10, Franks dad said:

He’s a lurcher x bully …

sire  was a bull x grew with a bit of bed and dare I say saluki . 

threw to the bull both sides hardly any heavy blood in him , he’s like andrex . Soft and strong    

GAY AS FECK 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These fackin blow flys dunnow wat a gangsta is 

regards it having a soft temp when not in the hunting mode,  most are  like that.  when ever you out x a pit,  to a sighthound, = greyhound, lurcher, etc , you watered down the bulldog anyway, ok you

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Penda said:

GAY AS FECK 

Yeah blackie mentioned your sexuality, but he didn’t mention you were advertising and gagging for it …. Sorry mate my gag reflex is pants 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Still got love fo the streets I have

Still not loving  police?

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
20 hours ago, Franks dad said:

Yeah blackie mentioned your sexuality, but he didn’t mention you were advertising and gagging for it …. Sorry mate my gag reflex is pants 

regards it having a soft temp when not in the hunting mode,  most are  like that.  when ever you out x a pit,  to a sighthound, = greyhound, lurcher, etc , you watered down the bulldog anyway, ok you can get any nasty type dog with people , dogs , but i found in general  bullxs were ok temps with people, and not bad with dogs, mine were ok, and my bulldog bitch had. you just got be aware of what you got on the end of the lead, old Buck  my 1x gsd x grey  as soft as shit with people, and good with other dogs even when i was working him lamping  him , bust a fox up couple bites, but never bite another dog, as big as he was, you got  put the time into them ,  that hunthing  them, and getting them out with other dogs and people  deff

• Like 3
On 09/07/2024 at 18:29, Franks dad said:

Alas harnesses of the throat 

• Haha 1
On 10/07/2024 at 15:17, bird said:

regards it having a soft temp when not in the hunting mode,  most are  like that.  when ever you out x a pit,  to a sighthound, = greyhound, lurcher, etc , you watered down the bulldog anyway, ok you can get any nasty type dog with people , dogs , but i found in general  bullxs were ok temps with people, and not bad with dogs, mine were ok, and my bulldog bitch had. you just got be aware of what you got on the end of the lead, old Buck  my 1x gsd x grey  as soft as shit with people, and good with other dogs even when i was working him lamping  him , bust a fox up couple bites, but never bite another dog, as big as he was, you got  put the time into them ,  that hunthing  them, and getting them out with other dogs and people  deff

shit maybe lol if my dog is out it’s kennel the c**ts in hunt mode there is no off switch ray lol 

do gsp x act like bull x happy to just get about off the lead smelling and licking each others arses lol