A prickly Question ,what is allowable under the law with regard to dogs chasing /coursing/ catching both rats and rabbits ?

On 07/07/2024 at 06:20, toolebox said:

I want to know what you sporting peeps think is going to happen, about dogs no longer allowed to catch the two types of mammals, rats and rabbits. Since I live thousands of miles away, I'm not up on the play. Let's start with Scotland, has the law been changed or are they only talking about it &  do think Ireland and England will follow.

Drugs have been illegal for years mate but people still do them, hunting is my drug and I am not going to live like a f****n lizard and start listening to some shit house snowflake society that we live in now days, life is short so I will live it how the f**k I like 

• Like 5
On 07/07/2024 at 06:20, toolebox said:

I want to know what you sporting peeps think is going to happen, about dogs no longer allowed to catch the two types of mammals, rats and rabbits. Since I live thousands of miles away, I'm not up on the play. Let's start with Scotland, has the law been changed or are they only talking about it &  do think Ireland and England will follow.

Drugs have been illegal for years mate but people still do them, hunting is my drug and I am not going to live like a f****n lizard and start listening to some shit house snowflake society that we live in now days, life is short so I will live it how the f**k I like 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Peter4190 said:

That's it mate let it out

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Been on the wrong side of the law for a few years have we? :hmm: :laugh: 

Not sure it's actually banned ,infact it's likely encouraged these days otherwise might upset the alphabet people 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Black neck said:

Not sure it's actually banned ,infact it's likely encouraged these days otherwise might upset the alphabet people 

yeah, what's the go with all these damn letters, It's like some feckn code .