A prickly Question ,what is allowable under the law with regard to dogs chasing /coursing/ catching both rats and rabbits ?

I want to know what you sporting peeps think is going to happen, about dogs no longer allowed to catch the two types of mammals, rats and rabbits. Since I live thousands of miles away, I'm not up on the play. Let's start with Scotland, has the law been changed or are they only talking about it &  do think Ireland and England will follow.

10 hours ago, toolebox said:

I want to know what you sporting peeps think is going to happen, about dogs no longer allowed to catch the two types of mammals, rats and rabbits. Since I live thousands of miles away, I'm not up on the play. Let's start with Scotland, has the law been changed or are they only talking about it &  do think Ireland and England will follow.

It's already law in Scotland and soon to be here now these cs are in charge

Posted (edited)

None of the last 5 posts makes any sense to me, is it in code or man brothel small talk shared around the Gory hole?

Edited by toolebox
30 minutes ago, toolebox said:

None of the last 5 posts makes any sense to me, is it in code or man brothel small talk shared around the Gory hole?

Zombie themed i presume 

16 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

Wonder what the punishment is?

Probably get sent to Oz, you are only permitted to hunt pigs with dogs here, I just found out yesterday after 45 years hunting, lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
4 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Probably get sent to Oz, you are only permitted to hunt pigs with dogs here, I just found out yesterday after 45 years hunting, lol.

Is that right? Seeing a wave of pics and vids at the minute of the Aussie lads foxing, look like they’re getting in to decent numbers!