Would you bow to your boss ?

Iv just been told if im not willing to do 7 till 7  hours next week don’t bother coming  in …..My Answer was get f****d iv just jacked 

• Like 18

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was a Maintenance Manager and the owner started kicking off f***ing and blinding at me. I warned him I would walk. He carried on I threw my tools in my truck and f****d off I was 62 at the time. If

Iv just been told if im not willing to do 7 till 7  hours next week don’t bother coming  in …..My Answer was get f****d iv just jacked 

Nobody tells the dai dog what to do.... especially with 100k in his sky rocket.  Maybe don't go mad on the hookers and cocaine....at least until you find another job 👍

Posted Images

FairPlay to you mate I’d walk out of any job as soon as they started behaving like they owned me I look at it slightly different and consider them lucky to have me 

• Like 13
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

FairPlay to you mate I’d walk out of any job as soon as they started behaving like they owned me I look at it slightly different and consider them lucky to have me 

I agree mate no f****r holds a gun to my head 

• Like 2

Good on you mate it's something I would have done when younger however wisdom of age after dealing with numerous arsehole managers through my working life there is always other ways to skin a cat so to speak. I would have probably done my normal hours and let them sack me then claimed for unfair dismissal. I remember once wile working for a Japanese company that made rubber seals for the car industry and worked on a machine on day's and afters and a Pakistani worked nights regular and when Ramadan came around the manager said would I swap and do his night shift I told him to get feked and stuck to my normal shift pattern. 

• Like 5

Nobody tells the dai dog what to do.... especially with 100k in his sky rocket. 

Maybe don't go mad on the hookers and cocaine....at least until you find another job 👍

Screenshot_20240705-165313.png

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 12
16 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Good on you mate it's something I would have done when younger however wisdom of age after dealing with numerous arsehole managers through my working life there is always other ways to skin a cat so to speak. I would have probably done my normal hours and let them sack me then claimed for unfair dismissal. I remember once wile working for a Japanese company that made rubber seals for the car industry and worked on a machine on day's and afters and a Pakistani worked nights regular and when Ramadan came around the manager said would I swap and do his night shift I told him to get feked and stuck to my normal shift pattern. 

Subbing is a bit different unfortunately they seem to try and rule you 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Nobody tells the dai dog what to do.... especially with 100k in his sky rocket. 

Maybe don't go mad on the hookers and cocaine....at least until you find another job 👍

Screenshot_20240705-165313.png

I’m just waking out the door now mate all spruced and wedged up the evening is going to be good 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Always found if you’re decent with people and willing to come and go a bit, giving lads a flier or two when they need it or when it’s quiet, and are always accommodating wherever possible if they have personal issues/appointments etc. that the decent ones will come through for you when you need them. There’s always one or two who want to abuse that trust and privilege, so I’d look to get rid asap. Decent lads don’t like the piss takers any more than the gaffer in that respect, as it just fcuks it up for everyone. Some managers think that all that’s needed is a rod and no carrot…, they’re the ones that can’t get the squad to work 12’s when the job runs behind. What goes around comes around I always think. 

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, dai dogs said:

Subbing is a bit different unfortunately they seem to try and rule you 

That I agree on dai they treat them like shite at the place I work at expecting some van drivers to work all hours for no exstra. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Bow only before the lord, the boss can suck a dead dogs d**k

You don't get given respect you earn it.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, dai dogs said:

As is should be, too many are terrified of their bosses