Election results

f**k........f**k........f**k

I am a tory through and through BUT they did not deserve to get back in this time in fact since screwing Boris out of the job, they have gone right downhill in many tory supporters eyes.  The thought of having Keir Starmer running the country does not instill me with confidence.  It looked like the Reform party seriously damaged the Conservatives on the early results but whatever we will have to wait and see how this 'jobsworth' handles our country pursuits and country as a whole.

Phil

On 05/07/2024 at 11:51, philpot said:

f**k........f**k........f**k

I am a tory through and through BUT they did not deserve to get back in this time in fact since screwing Boris out of the job, they have gone right downhill in many tory supporters eyes.  The thought of having Keir Starmer running the country does not instill me with confidence.  It looked like the Reform party seriously damaged the Conservatives on the early results but whatever we will have to wait and see how this 'jobsworth' handles our country pursuits and country as a whole.

Phil

They will do damege no doubt. Reform will be there in 5 years and even more people will be ready to vote for them. Conservatives are no more and just as dangerous for us as Labour anyway.

• Like 1

Was told yesterday that there going to ban hunting All forms of hunting 

Dont no how there going to pull that one off like 

And its supposed to be one of the first things on the agenda 

Atvb Jimmy 👍 👍 👍 

• 4 weeks later...