How would you invest 100k ?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Depends what you want it to do for you? Make a passive income or just keep it safe and track inflation?  I'd buy gold sovereigns slowly over a few years (big purchases are recorded). Then se

Posted Images

If I had a spare 100k I would steer clear of the advice from THL community, you and me,  cracker barrel philosophers, pundits, tyre kickers, chewers of fat and thumb_ on_ forked_ stick leaners.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, leegreen said:

UK land, in the right place. 

The mrs will get half if divorced f**k that she’s f****d me over to many times

2 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Give em a try.Not many who do and don't like em

I may like it too much and be skint in 12 months 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

If I had a spare 100k I would steer clear of the advice from THL community, you and me,  cracker barrel philosophers, pundits, tyre kickers, chewers of fat and thumb_ on_ forked_ stick leaners.

Some people on here do actually know thier way round a pound note. Not many I must admit but always worth asking.lool. 

• Like 2

Get yourself down to the Rolex shop, order brand new, might be waiting 2-3yrs, but when they come they worth it.

Mate of mine does it, other yr bought one, think it was submariner. Waited ages but paid about 8k brand new. Before he got back to the car the rep from shop rang him and said I cam get you 16k for that right now. People with money who don't want to wait. Apparantley happens every time he gets one.

Yet I have never had one call when I have picked a new casio up from Argos 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

Get yourself down to the Rolex shop, order brand new, might be waiting 2-3yrs, but when they come they worth it.

Mate of mine does it, other yr bought one, think it was submariner. Waited ages but paid about 8k brand new. Before he got back to the car the rep from shop rang him and said I cam get you 16k for that right now. People with money who don't want to wait. Apparantley happens every time he gets one.

Yet I have never had one call when I have picked a new casio up from Argos 🤷‍♂️

Price has actually dropped on some roleys in the last year,they peaked maybe two years ago,not the investment they once were.The watch market isn’t what it was.

Edited by mackem
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, mackem said:

Price has actually dropped on some roleys in the last year,they peaked maybe two years ago,not the investment they once were.The watch market isn’t what it was.

Yet my casio hasn't dropped, who's laughing now!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4