How would you invest 100k ?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Depends what you want it to do for you? Make a passive income or just keep it safe and track inflation?  I'd buy gold sovereigns slowly over a few years (big purchases are recorded). Then se

Posted Images

Depends what you want it to do for you?

Make a passive income or just keep it safe and track inflation? 

I'd buy gold sovereigns slowly over a few years (big purchases are recorded). Then sell em slowly away as you retire. Keep governments noses and hands away from your money....plus it will be the only real money if society really does go tits up.

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'd buy gold sovereigns slowly over a few years (big purchases are recorded). 

Think outside the box,short sermon but there it ends.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'd buy gold sovereigns slowly over a few years (big purchases are recorded). Then sell em slowly away as you retire. Keep governments noses and hands away from your money....plus it will be the only real money if society really does go tits up.

Can you but them for cash for bona fide dealers with no I.D.? Ive bought by post, but as you say its all paperchaseable

1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

Iv been tempted with gold but know nothing about it I may do some research 

3 minutes ago, Waz said:

Can you but them for cash for bona fide dealers with no I.D.? Ive bought by post, but as you say its all paperchaseable

I’ve seen many go through antique and general auctions cash sales 

'Investment is a real uncertainty in the current economical climate the bricks block is growing rapidly and will soon cause the dollar to crash when they start trading oil Ipremium bonds should get a win a month on average and you can pull your investment out when you want, I rather buy and sell stuff so my money is invested in things I control have just bought another boat this week for a steal bit of work on it should make 20/30k on it if I flipped it straight away 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Arry said:

I use a investment Co called True Potential done alright up to now.

Cheers Arry

What average percentage return or is it a gamble? I invested 40k for 15 years with a different company I had 60k back disappointing 

11 minutes ago, Greyman said:

'Investment is a real uncertainty in the current economical climate the bricks block is growing rapidly and will soon cause the dollar to crash when they start trading oil Ipremium bonds should get a win a month on average and you can pull your investment out when you want, I rather buy and sell stuff so my money is invested in things I control have just bought another boat this week for a steal bit of work on it should make 20/30k on it if I flipped it straight away 

Fair play to you I think I need to do some research on boats 

19 minutes ago, Waz said:

Find a good bullion dealer or jeweller locally and they won't want any id

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, dai dogs said:

What average percentage return or is it a gamble? I invested 40k for 15 years with a different company I had 60k back disappointing 

Varies to what risk you want to take. Think I'm on medium risk the Wifey money is on low risk mine is doing better. But I don't look at it think it would do my head in. I had about ten different pensions got them all drawn out and put in one place. Trouble with a lot of pensions if you die the money is gone so thought f**k them. So if I snuff it at least the Wife will get about 100k.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Find a good bullion dealer or jeweller locally and they won't want any id

Find a good bullion dealer or jeweller and you can buy gold by the Kg for cash without ID.