Wantage shooter wanted for Rabbits

It is very nice of you to place a chance of some shooting on here and I hope you are successful in finding someone close by but if we don't have anyone, contact your nearest gun shop as they will have regulars who would take care of the problem.  My gun shop has passed a few on to me but I am a long way from you so not able to help out.

Phil

On 04/07/2024 at 12:00, ACJ2020 said:

Between my neighbour and myself we have about 25 Acres and a real rabbit problem. Would anyone be interested?

Hi i would like to offer my assistance I only live 15/20 minutes down the road in oxford

i've been shooting over 40+ years. Im fully insured i have nv + thermal  fac airrifle 22lr + 17hmr

I would be more than happy to drive over and having a chat

so if the offer is still open?  then pm your contact details. 

• Like 1

Hello - I would be delighted to help too. Live in West Berkshire half an hour away. BASC insured etc and shooting for decades. Shoot with sub-12ft/lb rifles.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have sent a pm, I am just up the road in Harwell and very happy to help. Please feel free to give me a shout as I am very keen to get some more local permissions to me and get out a lot more. I wont be travelling with my job anymore and I can commit a lot more time to things like this :) 

Edited by Aaron Leverton
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 16/08/2024 at 23:14, Aaron Leverton said:

Does anyone know ACJ2020 in person ? I'm keen to get in touch regarding this offer but struggling on the forum. 

No can't help you there but as this was his first post, I am guessing he joined purely to get someone to shoot his rabbits so perhaps he now has somebody and will not be back on again.

6 hours ago, Aaron Leverton said:

Shame because im only up the road and keen for new perms ! 

He hasnt been back on since July 18th so maybe got someone 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...