Turning a fine young animal

19 hours ago, hounddog3 said:

Hi Jigsaw did you bred him yourself fine looking dog hope he do,s a good job for you.

No a member on here bred them,thanks HD3...I'll have a bit of craic with him next season,a few rabbits and stuff will keep me amused ,he's big and strong enough for anything I think so hopefully he goes great,I think he will be suitable for me no bother

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BobDown said:

Used to be common round here but the craze fizzled out.. rarely see them now always fancied one 

for edible on the lamp knocking about during the day there great all action but with descentish wind 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

for edible on the lamp knocking about during the day there great all action but with descentish wind 

Enough wind for round here not often go over 2/3 minutes races, make big strong dogs knock them roe over for fun 

• Like 1
Just now, BobDown said:

Enough wind for round here not often go over 2/3 minutes races, make big strong dogs knock them roe over for fun 

that bitch i had killed plenty a hare she had 3 mins ish in the tank few a them a day like i say killed plenty good 😊 n the deer run threw out to get to its quarry liked the fox 

but couldn’t stop the real strong hares but not many dogs can 

• Like 1