• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are a little fat b*****d. Just accept it. God is cruel.

Thanks mate hope you are doing ok.....the fact im sitting on here on a Saturday indicates where my heads at  im too mentally fragile at the moment to be arguing with anyone so im not going to add my o

Posted Images

1 hour ago, .357shooter said:

have had a good look at my diet .weights are now increasing and am now starting to see more gains.taking syntha 6 i think it is shakes every day now too.

Take a casein protein as well before bed , summat like usn anabolic would suit 

4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Take a casein protein as well before bed , summat like usn anabolic would suit 

just eat food man lol or you banging a load of insulin for all them carbs lol

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

just eat food man lol or you banging a load of insulin for all them carbs lol

Better eating whole foods but have you tried eating 0.8-1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight? Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Pewit said:

Better eating whole foods but have you tried eating 0.8-1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight? Lol

why would you want to mate ? like lad started the  thread surely body weight excercises floor exercises bits with light weights plenty a reps would be better expecially as you get older ?

never felt the need to bang on a load a muscle 

see why lads do just not for me

4 minutes ago, Pewit said:

but beef some eggs chicken soon be at a few grams 

• Like 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

why would you want to mate ? like lad started the  thread surely body weight excercises floor exercises bits with light weights plenty a reps would be better expecially as you get older ?

never felt the need to bang on a load a muscle 

see why lads do just not for me

Having plenty of protein is good for you regardless pal, he's not going to be banging on pounds of muscle at his age lol.

It's a ball ache trying to get the protein in with meats, fish & eggs. Protein shakes taste delicious and are super convenient. I make shakes with porridge oats, protein powder, peanut butter, chia seeds, frozen fruit & milk, can't beat em.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Having plenty of protein is good for you regardless pal, he's not going to be banging on pounds of muscle at his age lol.

It's a ball ache trying to get the protein in with meats, fish & eggs. Protein shakes taste delicious and are super convenient. I make shakes with porridge oats, protein powder, peanut butter, chia seeds, frozen fruit & milk, can't beat em.

surely average bloke trying to keep in some shape meat fish eggs nuts be enough ?

Whilst I like protein drinks they taste nice ...yeh easy convenient etc...let's be honest there's no need for them...and I know I'm like a stuck record....but there's no human food that comes in powder form...

Just ax quick in the blender...250 g of Greek yogurt...3 raw eggs..half a pint of milk....over 50 g of protein...and cheaper per portion than any protein powder out there

• Like 2
Just now, mC HULL said:

surely average bloke trying to keep in some shape meat fish eggs nuts be enough ?

Probably yes mate, but if you are weight training they advice 0.8-1 gram per lb of bodyweight. I haven't been to the gym in a couple of months, gonna start back on Monday. I've been all over the shop with my shifts of late, lots of nights, no good.

8 minutes ago, Pewit said:

See I disagree...I think it's easy...some of my meals over 100 gram of protein...dead easy...sometimes have that protein drink and some chicken thigh or other cold meat..

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Whilst I like protein drinks they taste nice ...yeh easy convenient etc...let's be honest there's no need for them...and I know I'm like a stuck record....but there's no human food that comes in powder form...

Just ax quick in the blender...250 g of Greek yogurt...3 raw eggs..half a pint of milk....over 50 g of protein...and cheaper per portion than any protein powder out there

I prefer tasty food mate and don't fancy salmonella. Lol

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Coconut milk 

Just now, TOMO said:

See I disagree...I think it's easy...some of my meals over 100 gram of protein...dead easy...sometimes have that protein drink and some chicken thigh or other cold meat..

It's easy if you have a nice big steak and a protein shake, not so easy eating copious of amounts of chicken in tupperware at work. Lol