1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

just be happy your healthy fit and strong mate 

roids for size for ego is always going to end bad mate theres no limit lad i know must be 8 stone to much muscle walking like a duck now he looks stiff thats going to catch up with him without a doubt 

I just don't understand why folk want to risk their health & life just to look good in the mirror. If you're competing at body building or in sport  then fair enough, you've hardly got a choice.

• Like 4

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are a little fat b*****d. Just accept it. God is cruel.

Thanks mate hope you are doing ok.....the fact im sitting on here on a Saturday indicates where my heads at  im too mentally fragile at the moment to be arguing with anyone so im not going to add my o

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

recreational drugs lol i know 60 year olds been at 5 different ones a day the last 45 year 

its not them 

Mate some people get lucky...or other factors at work...look at my auntie 103 year old smoked all her life ...still does...and she's been vegetarian for about 30 years...

Then look at her own daughter my cousin...dead at 62 ...very clean living vegetarian as well...didn't smoke not overweight etc...died of cancer 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Mate some people get lucky...or other factors at work...look at my auntie 103 year old smoked all her life ...still does...and she's been vegetarian for about 30 years...

Then look at her own daughter my cousin...dead at 62 ...very clean living vegetarian as well...didn't smoke not overweight etc...died of cancer 

It's not gonna help your odds though mate. I've burned the candle at both ends. Snorting lines of coke, dropping disco biscuits and drinking a gallon of ale at the same time is gonna damage your ticker in some way or another. Lol

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Pewit said:

It's not gonna help your odds though mate. I've burned the candle at both ends. Snorting lines of coke, dropping disco biscuits and drinking a gallon of ale at the same time is gonna damage your ticker in some way or another. Lol

Agreed...them mates of hulls might be in there 60,s...but will they make 70..

Just now, TOMO said:

Feck knows mate, even though I'm relatively fit & healthy now I don't expect to live to a ripe age. As I said I've abused my body over the years and to top it off I'm a horrendous sleeper. I did a 12 hour shift last night, went to bed at 8 this morning and I was wide awake at 11, just put me in the box now and be done with it. Lol

Did that not used to be called a constitution years ago?…..as in, some people just had a strong constitution and some had a weak constitution??

It’s perfectly natural that some animals are just naturally more inclined to be done in by things others are not, obviously if you are downing a bottle of scotch and 40 fags while living on a diet of kebabs then of course you are stacking the odds but some animals are just built to last…….natural selection. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Did that not used to be called a constitution years ago?…..as in, some people just had a strong constitution and some had a weak constitution??

It’s perfectly natural that some animals are just naturally more inclined to be done in by things others are not, obviously if you are downing a bottle of scotch and 40 fags while living on a diet of kebabs then of course you are stacking the odds but some animals are just built to last…….natural selection. 

Without a doubt genetics matter. But those freaks that can smoke 60 a day and live to 90 are just that, but, had they not smoked they may have lived to 100 or even more. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, if I knew I was going to live to 90 regardless and be popping pills on a daily. Lol

I've noticed a massive rise around my way in the 40 somethings hitting the gear and  gym,posting all over social  media etc..few hundred on lycra in sports direct and your away... funny thing is,not one of the clowns ever played rugby/netball or took part at games when we was  at school, they certainly don't have a full days graft in them after a morning gym session 🤣

These same folks are off to Turkey for new teeth,hair or tits🤣 the look at me sorts🙈 ...Vain as f**k and twice as sad....I look around me at all the old roid heads... they are all f****d physically and mentally... someone told me once....you can't put muscle on your chin🤣

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Times have moved on , we've a better understanding of diet and training techneques with loads of info on the net 

How ever one size dosent fit all , so we need to work out what works for us 

for me personly a low to carb diet and training for performance and mobility seems the way forward 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TOMO said:

how many men around you hit 70 mate ?

its mainly genetics mate that plays the biggest part 

me nephews dad hit everything you can think of smoked crack everyday for 35 year apart from absesses not a blip 15 year on me just about to get a life sentence and he will do that taking what he can get his hands on and id bet get out still live longer than me 

young lads drop 25 off the beak others hit it worse for decades nothing

it will catch you out if you have issues you dont no about 

were as you say loads with steroids are badly never right even worse the ones hitting steriods and beak together that seems to ruin them

id say weight training is worse for you then drugs myself no strain is good for you 

Just got back from the gym as it happens...did push day...cos everybody will be benching tomorrow on international chest day ...

Can say as I agree with your last sentence mC...latest studies I've read about suggest that keeping muscle on your skeleton is a pre curser to longevity...I'm not taking to a body builder size...but certainly athletic

• Like 2
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

Just got back from the gym as it happens...did push day...cos everybody will be benching tomorrow on international chest day ...

Can say as I agree with your last sentence mC...latest studies I've read about suggest that keeping muscle on your skeleton is a pre curser to longevity...I'm not taking to a body builder size...but certainly athletic

yes mate lean muscle and fit would be the aim lighter weight more reps stress and strain heavy weights isnt sustainable is it

4 hours ago, TOMO said:

Some folks are just long lived, genetics a strong constitution what ever you want to call it. 

My ole fella lived to 84, smoked 40 B&H a day for 50 years had a fry up every single morning, had a drink every Friday after work and grafted till he was 77. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I've noticed a massive rise around my way in the 40 somethings hitting the gear and  gym,posting all over social  media etc..few hundred on lycra in sports direct and your away... funny thing is,not one of the clowns ever played rugby/netball or took part at games when we was  at school, they certainly don't have a full days graft in them after a morning gym session 🤣

These same folks are off to Turkey for new teeth,hair or tits🤣 the look at me sorts🙈 ...Vain as f**k and twice as sad....I look around me at all the old roid heads... they are all f****d physically and mentally... someone told me once....you can't put muscle on your chin🤣

Vanity. Vanity. Vanity mate!  How many juiced up meat heads do you see reach there 80's??  Yep.. how many?? Tight t-shirt, big car.. gold bling.. then spend all night fluffing their f***ing little mushroom up because you can't get a length into your woman!! It's not worth dying early for..

30 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Vanity. Vanity. Vanity mate!  How many juiced up meat heads do you see reach there 80's??  Yep.. how many?? Tight t-shirt, big car.. gold bling.. then spend all night fluffing their f***ing little mushroom up because you can't get a length into your woman!! It's not worth dying early for..

yes mate if it’s for a reason you weigh it up

but otherwise fack that 

anyone taking them for a while will have issues the harden your arteries left ventricle. make the heart thicker a lot will have heart disease and no even know it