• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are a little fat b*****d. Just accept it. God is cruel.

Thanks mate hope you are doing ok.....the fact im sitting on here on a Saturday indicates where my heads at  im too mentally fragile at the moment to be arguing with anyone so im not going to add my o

Posted Images

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Are you taking anything to assist with the cut , such as animal pak and cuts ? 

No mate, I'm not exactly cutting at the minute, as i said today was my first day at the gym in a few months. 

• Haha 1

Find it interesting some of the replies on here as training and the gym goes as it's something I have never had the inclination to do probably down to physically demanding job's I have always done just wish I had took healthy eating up sooner and kicked boozing into touch in my younger years. 

18 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Find it interesting some of the replies on here as training and the gym goes as it's something I have never had the inclination to do probably down to physically demanding job's I have always done just wish I had took healthy eating up sooner and kicked boozing into touch in my younger years. 

I never had to touch a weight working on the railway mate, from 18 to 30+ I put some right graft in doing track work. For the last ten years though I did lineside civils which is much easier, I'm now back on the tracks doing maintenance, not the pure graft day in and day out like the past but putting some decent shifts in more regular now. But as you know, when you start pushing 40 you're not quite the same as you were in your twenties, it pays to start exercising mate even at your age.

3 minutes ago, Pewit said:

I never had to touch a weight working on the railway mate, from 18 to 30+ I put some right graft in doing track work. For the last ten years though I did lineside civils which is much easier, I'm now back on the tracks doing maintenance, not the pure graft day in and day out like the past but putting some decent shifts in more regular now. But as you know, when you start pushing 40 you're not quite the same as you were in your twenties, it pays to start exercising mate even at your age.

Job I do now mate in a warehouse hand balling parcels at different weights up to 25kilos plus I have a good walk every morning around local woods that's good for my mental health gives me decent exercise though some days I especially when the weekend comes I feel bolloxed to be honest though I think I am not bad fit wise for someone who is 64 next January. The steps I have done today is about the average in a working 5 day week. 

20240819_213845.jpg

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Pewit said:

Good morning to you sir, now then, can you recommend some form of exercise for me please, I'm seizing up here, the only form of exercise I'm doing at the moment, is getting out my pit, I have to rock to n forth several times to eventually end up in a heap side of my pit, then into the kitchen to lift a heavy frying pan, , i thank you for any advice given 

12 hours ago, Pewit said:

No mate, I'm not exactly cutting at the minute, as i said today was my first day at the gym in a few months. 

You’re constantly in you’re phone you have no time for the gym stop lying cocknose lol

5 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

You’re constantly in you’re phone you have no time for the gym stop lying cocknose lol

Had a break have we? Lol

Did mummy stop your credit for a couple of month? 

1 minute ago, Pewit said:

Had a break have we? Lol

Did mummy stop your credit for a couple of month? 

lol how did you guess 

been on holiday mate with the kids no time for the internet 🛜 I’m back now till the next one 

2 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

lol how did you guess 

been on holiday mate with the kids no time for the internet 🛜 I’m back now till the next one 

More holidays than Santa Clause you, not surprised with the money you're on.

1 minute ago, keepdiggin said:

Get a job mate you’ll be able to go away it’s simple 

Been away in June shag, how much porridge did you do mate, customary teardrop tattoo?

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Job I do now mate in a warehouse hand balling parcels at different weights up to 25kilos plus I have a good walk every morning around local woods that's good for my mental health gives me decent exercise though some days I especially when the weekend comes I feel bolloxed to be honest though I think I am not bad fit wise for someone who is 64 next January. The steps I have done today is about the average in a working 5 day week. 

20240819_213845.jpg

You'll be as fit as a butchers dog mate if you're doing those miles on a regular basis. That's more exercise than the majority of people will be doing.

• Thanks 1