1 minute ago, Pewit said:

Yes, too much sugar consumption is bad for you mate, but if you ate too much meat that wouldn't be good for you.  And yes you're better off eating whole foods wherever possible pal.

ive never been into sugar mate goodies chocolate or pasta etc 

potatoe nuts bit a veg and friut

• Like 1

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are a little fat b*****d. Just accept it. God is cruel.

Thanks mate hope you are doing ok.....the fact im sitting on here on a Saturday indicates where my heads at  im too mentally fragile at the moment to be arguing with anyone so im not going to add my o

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

ive never been into sugar mate goodies chocolate or pasta etc 

potatoe nuts bit a veg and friut

I have mate, but then again I can eat just about anything. I don't buy it but I'm like a dog, if it's there I'll scoff it. Lol

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

just reading from the start i thought it was borr started it just wanting to tick over keep fit lol 

not shooter wanting more size 

just gets to you after years of training to see these stupid fecking kids on roids that are bigger than me.will say though the guys that did that when i started over 30 years ago are now fecked up big time which does bring a little smile every time i see them.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

just gets to you after years of training to see these stupid fecking kids on roids that are bigger than me.will say though the guys that did that when i started over 30 years ago are now fecked up big time which does bring a little smile every time i see them.

Loads of guys I knew from the doors have passed some of them doing stack after stack...don't get me wrong some of them carried on partying far to long using recreational drugs as well

7 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

Just got to get over it mate...loads of youngsters in the gym stronger than me either with or without gear...its just a natural progression...I've got loads weaker than what I was...doesn't help my left shoulder is tucked...its that fecked I can't back squat at all...I can't hold the bar and get my head under it....so I front squat

Better of just focusing on your overall heath mate...I still deep squat...right to the bottom..being able to hip hinge in that position as you age is a good thing

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, TOMO said:

Just got to get over it mate...loads of youngsters in the gym stronger than me either with or without gear...its just a natural progression...I've got loads weaker than what I was...doesn't help my left shoulder is tucked...its that fecked I can't back squat at all...I can't hold the bar and get my head under it....so I front squat

Better of just focusing on your overall heath mate...I still deep squat...right to the bottom..being able to hip hinge in that position as you age is a good thing

CrossFit will deliver a generation of pensioners with a far greater range of mobility 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

CrossFit will deliver a generation of pensioners with a far greater range of mobility 

Provided they keep training 

7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I know when I go through stages , there times I’m raiding the cupboards constantly 

What?….like every day of your life you mean you non starter ? X

• Haha 1

People over complicate training these days, paralysis by analysis, 

The staple of my training is pull ups, push ups and dips, both bodyweight and weighted, and with weights I stick to deadlift, bench, squat, ohp, rows, clean and press,  isolation ill use dumbbell for things like rear delts and side delts, 

Burpees for conditioning and cardio, and other cardio ill do either sprints, rowing machine, ski erg or bike, but eat well, train hard with adequate rest, you grow and recover when you rest, not in the gym, get your protein, Don't do exercises you can't perform properly with silly weight, and you won't go far wrong

• Like 4
9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

wondered were youd been gnash hope things  going for the better 

you seem on the ball with it what your thoughts on protein shakes  carbs are they needed

trt  as you age ?

Thanks mate hope you are doing ok.....the fact im sitting on here on a Saturday indicates where my heads at :cry: im too mentally fragile at the moment to be arguing with anyone so im not going to add my opinions....all id say is you have people dishing out advice these days who have never been there,they've learned everything they know from the equivalent of a text book or naively listen to these Joe Rogan type characters who sound super intellectual but actually understand very little about how the body works.....we learned in an age where all you had was each other and you learned from your own body and own experiences......today people over complicate the basic way the body adapts to stress and the needs it has when doing so to the point they are learning things that will never be of any use to them.

Regards Trt....if you are a middle aged man with nmol/L below 7 or 8 and you have done everything you can to create a  healthier lifestyle enough to improve test levels naturally,then yes why not.....but its like juice most people could get close to where they want to be naturally but just dont have the dedication or patience to do so and end up relying on chemicals.

• Like 6
20 hours ago, .357shooter said:

just be happy your healthy fit and strong mate 

roids for size for ego is always going to end bad mate theres no limit lad i know must be 8 stone to much muscle walking like a duck now he looks stiff thats going to catch up with him without a doubt 

• Like 2
20 hours ago, TOMO said:

Loads of guys I knew from the doors have passed some of them doing stack after stack...don't get me wrong some of them carried on partying far to long using recreational drugs as well

recreational drugs lol i know 60 year olds been at 5 different ones a day the last 45 year 

its not them 

On 17/08/2024 at 07:44, king said:

There will be not much training from we for a while.. I had a heart attack yesterday rushed to hospital and theater..lucky to still be alive..its hard to take it all in....

King how you getting on mate...have the docs given you a reason for the attack ....is it linked to the trt??? or other factors ..or a combination of trt and other issues??

Must be a big worry for you and the family...best wishes to you all and a speedy recovery