What do you lads eat in general 🤔 

Iv heard similar about that carnivore diet not about the shits but more some people getting badly constipated?

Edited by dodger
  • Like 1

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are a little fat b*****d. Just accept it. God is cruel.

Thanks mate hope you are doing ok.....the fact im sitting on here on a Saturday indicates where my heads at  im too mentally fragile at the moment to be arguing with anyone so im not going to add my o

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Pewit said:

Mike Mentzer claimed that the best bicep exercise was close grip pulldowns. Sometimes less is more with smaller muscle groups?

Nah don't see pull downs building biceps, when I was training super sevens on an ez bar was the daddy (curls) personally if I did it again I would only do high intensity big muscle groups , cleans , pull-ups , deadlift, squat etc , but I'm long done with weights, anaerobic is the way forward imho...

9 minutes ago, Borr said:

Nah don't see pull downs building biceps, when I was training super sevens on an ez bar was the daddy (curls) personally if I did it again I would only do high intensity big muscle groups , cleans , pull-ups , deadlift, squat etc , but I'm long done with weights, anaerobic is the way forward imho...

He was like an encyclopedia on bodybuilding, I've given them a try and they hit the muscle.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Pewit said:

Mike Mentzer claimed that the best bicep exercise was close grip pulldowns. Sometimes less is more with smaller muscle groups?

Close grip lat pull downs are the perfect bicep exercise, as are hammer curls. 

• Like 1
On 04/07/2024 at 17:50, Pewit said:

Close grip pulldowns aren't a bicep exercise. You can do close grip triceps pushdowns for triceps but no pulldown exercise hits biceps as the primary muscle being worked. 

On 01/07/2024 at 19:58, downsouth said:

Don't worry about weight training you should do MMA,You sound like a right hard c**t

from your response i can tell what type of person yor are(or are trying to come across as) but will not start slating you on the internet.have only ever hit 3 people in my life.not a chopsy c**t and people assume they can push me around.not on that day had had enough of people like that.call it my falling down moment if you will.