• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are a little fat b*****d. Just accept it. God is cruel.

Thanks mate hope you are doing ok.....the fact im sitting on here on a Saturday indicates where my heads at  im too mentally fragile at the moment to be arguing with anyone so im not going to add my o

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, terryd said:

Think there’s something to be said fore that one set lark. 

Mike mentzer style high intensity..oh yes

• Like 1
17 hours ago, .357shooter said:

so i have been doing this for a while and no my way around a gym/equipment but after so many years and a fair few injuries my biceps and chest are stuck on 44" and 17".my height is 5ft 6 Inches and i am about 92kgs.really need some advice on getting these two muscle groups to grow.triceps are good/lats are good and shoulders are good.have tried different amounts of reps and sets and going heavy and going light.have tried supersets but these two do not want to budge.so other than taking some juice is there anything else left to try ?.should have said tried different types of exercises on each group and do different things each session too.

Are you targeting those two muscle groups more than others?

You might be simply overtraining them.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

If your into changing your underpants everytime yiu sneeze , the carnivore diet may be for you ! other than that just use gsn food boxes 

Never done it myself , I heard joe rogan going an about it then I seen a clip of some comedians who were on it thanks to rogan complain they had explosive diorrea for ages afterwards and they had to stop for the sake of the family 😂

Could just be genetics.My Back and triceps would get stronger by the week and make decent gains in size but my chest and biceps could go months without seeing any improvements.Same as my upper legs were very slow to make any improvements wheras my calves I could get to grow like f**k and even now look great compared to every thing else just with lots of walking.

again cheers for the positive replies.as said i train less now once a week in fact but do not over train these two just the same amount of sets and reps.did get called a dwarf by a little fella once who was 6ft 3ins.not nice and promptly put him on his arse.

3 hours ago, .357shooter said:

again cheers for the positive replies.as said i train less now once a week in fact but do not over train these two just the same amount of sets and reps.did get called a dwarf by a little fella once who was 6ft 3ins.not nice and promptly put him on his arse.

What routine/routines, rep range and amount of sets per bodypart are you using, mate?

Just reread your post.

You could try cutting back on your all out effort on your other bodyparts, just maintain things as they are for those, so you can put a bit more effort into your arm and chest exercises.

Mind, saying that, what the f**k do I know, can't even communicate what I'm trying to say on the big cat thread, without people thinking I'm a snidey, provoking c**t?!!  😄.

Good luck with it, mate.

A lot of trial and error involved with the old weights game.  👍

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, .357shooter said:

Don't worry about weight training you should do MMA,You sound like a right hard c**t

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, .357shooter said:

You must have had one in the chamber that day

Did you have one in the chamber? 

• Haha 1

Hard game as said alot must be about genetics there's been plenty spend years training hard n eating right to get in shape n took so long to get it only to loose it so quickly you'd hardly know they'd trained all that much 

• Like 2