Presidential Debate 2024

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will we get free handguns on the NHS?.

Didn't watch the debate.I worked all day in 98 degree weather.Wasnt about to watch two children squabble. My allegiance is with Alabama.Not America.My great great great grandfather was born in 17

You can wind your neck in Willis Jackson, you’ve been grumpy ever since they cancelled Different Strokes x 

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

Key Points from the Joe Biden and Donald Trump Presidential Debate ...

Level with me lads. Just suppose, for the sake of argument. A former colony wanted to "patch things up" with the Monarchy. What would that entail exactly?

Not happening mate our country is fckt up enough without us adding to our problems

• Confused 1
Posted (edited)

Work with us lads. We might be willing to except Universal Healthcare, increase our curry intake, and perhaps warm beer. But we want to keep baseball and of course our guns. All of them. We're firm on that one.

What say ye?

Edited by Mickey Finn
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Mickey Finn said:

Key Points from the Joe Biden and Donald Trump Presidential Debate ...

Level with me lads. Just suppose, for the sake of argument. A former colony wanted to "patch things up" with the Monarchy. What would that entail exactly?

Already happened in 1915.(lusitania sinking, Rhodes,Milner etc.)

1 hour ago, Mickey Finn said:

Work with us lads. We might be willing to except universalHealthcare, increase our curry intake, and perhaps warm beer. But we want to keep baseball and of course our guns. All of them. We're firm on that one.

What say ye?

Do you promise to stop getting over exited about every single thing and screaming “Awsome” every 5 minutes ?……if you do, I think it could work ! 

• Like 1

Almost forgot, it will mean that every time you have a world championships or World Series or whatever it will actually involve the rest of the world….is that OK ?

Also, the army, you all have to stop getting PTSD at the slightest mention of a deployment…..don’t worry, our lads will show you how it’s done 

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Do you promise to stop getting over exited about every single thing and screaming “Awsome” every 5 minutes ?……if you do, I think it could work ! 

You are making fun of the way we talk? Seriously?

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Almost forgot, it will mean that every time you have a world championships or World Series or whatever it will actually involve the rest of the world….is that OK ?

Never mind. Maybe France will be interested. At least we won't have bother with curry.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Mickey Finn said:

Yes, what language do you speak again ?……we invented it, case closed ! Lol 

50 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

Never mind. Maybe France will be interested. At least we won't have bother with curry.

Err....France has a bigger Muslim population than us...so you be stuck with curry...and let's not forget they will surrender at the drop of a hat...