Bully...Bottomley

Just yesterday a lifelong friend of mine called in for a brew & a bit of craic. I don't use shitebook so am unaware of what happens on there unless someone tells me & my friend showed me a video that appalled me. A grown man at a dog show bullying a little 9 year old girl. Now I don't know the full craic but apparently this Gordon Bottomley has had a bit of chew with this child's mother but that in no way means he should be walking up & throwing a child out of the ring with her little whippet,she is 9 year's old & totally innocent. What pisses me off no one confronted this idiot when he bullied & got this child crying. He's a bully & a wrong un,I've heard plenty of tales about this fool,from messaging 15 year old girl's to being caught with his trousers around his knees in with his pack of hound's..I will call out any child bullying cnut & had that been my daughter I'd of killed the big fat t**t there & then..I'm a hunting man,do not ever associate me with idiot's like him & those who befriend him & his likes,just because he confesses to be a hunting man doesn't mean he is one,he's a bully of children,a total wrong un. He can shove his fecking show where the sun don't shine the prick!!

• Like 11

4 hours ago, FUJI said:

Just yesterday a lifelong friend of mine called in for a brew & a bit of craic. I don't use shitebook so am unaware of what happens on there unless someone tells me & my friend showed me a video that appalled me. A grown man at a dog show bullying a little 9 year old girl. Now I don't know the full craic but apparently this Gordon Bottomley has had a bit of chew with this child's mother but that in no way means he should be walking up & throwing a child out of the ring with her little whippet,she is 9 year's old & totally innocent. What pisses me off no one confronted this idiot when he bullied & got this child crying. He's a bully & a wrong un,I've heard plenty of tales about this fool,from messaging 15 year old girl's to being caught with his trousers around his knees in with his pack of hound's..I will call out any child bullying cnut & had that been my daughter I'd of killed the big fat t**t there & then..I'm a hunting man,do not ever associate me with idiot's like him & those who befriend him & his likes,just because he confesses to be a hunting man doesn't mean he is one,he's a bully of children,a total wrong un. He can shove his fecking show where the sun don't shine the prick!!

What show was it Andy ?

Cheers.

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

What show was it Andy ?

Cheers.

I'm not sure bud? It was one he arranged and ran as far as what my mate said,that's irrelevant to me. A grown man has no right to storm right across the show ring when full & directly go to a 9 year old child a girl at that & tell her to get out of the ring because they have a bit of chew with an adult family member.The video is circulating online Rich & I'm sure if you know anyone with Facebook who bothers with dog's/shows then they will be able to show you it. Honestly it's disgusting behaviour from an adult towards a child,I can't believe someone never just walked upto him & dropped him. He can be as hard as he likes or thinks he is but it's just not acceptable to do that to a little girl..the young un apparently sat in the car sobbing all day thereafter..it's bad craic,it's a fecking show,nothing more & nothing less,I hate these cnuts who think shows are the be all & end all of hunting life as this fool obviously thinks. I don't like bullies in any form be that physical or mental & I hate bullies of children even more..they are wrong uns,simple as that Richie.

• Like 5

Yeah seen a comment about it. Think the show organiser called the police…not about this bloke but in support of the bloke…to remove the mother or along them lines. Real silly over a show, guys a weirdo. 

4 hours ago, chartpolski said:

What show was it Andy ?

Cheers.

The fell and moorland area he runs. 

1 hour ago, gaza said:

Yeah seen a comment about it. Think the show organiser called the police…not about this bloke but in support of the bloke…to remove the mother or along them lines. Real silly over a show, guys a weirdo. 

He was the organiser and he rang them. 

seen him about a few shows down this way never had much time for him pouncing around in his wastecoat 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The mother was sat in the car out the road so not to cause any aggravation and somebody else told him it was her dog Dont know if he was scared of it beating his dog or he was just causing trouble  reading the comments 

25 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

The fell and moorland area he runs. 

He was the organiser and he rang them. 

seen him about a few shows down this way never had much time for him pouncing around in his wastecoat 🤣

I thought it might have been the Mendip Farmers Hunt. The name crops up on their sites.

Cheers.

8 minutes ago, Penda said:

Sounds a wrongun to me why do no body instantly give this man a big stiff toe poke up his arse bone and send him on his merry way 

I'd say the were all intimidated by him 

Just now, Black neck said:

I'd say the were all intimidated by him 

Alas this man was found trying to fornicate with the hounds in the kennels by the sounds of this why hasn't he had an immediate bat the head and then given to the hounds as food 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Penda said:

Alas this man was found trying to fornicate with the hounds in the kennels by the sounds of this why hasn't he had an immediate bat the head and then given to the hounds as food 

It is an odd carry on and no mistake 

Seen a reply on one of the Facebook posts concerning this and it was a screenshot of his Facebook where he had put a post on saying “sad day in the kennels R.I.P” and a few pictures of a black terrier in the comments some people asked what had happened, he then says he’s shot the dog because it barks and was winding up his other dogs. One of his pals commented saying they could tell he was a true terrier man for doing this as it showed he doesn’t keep shit 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 3