Who your vote for

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's a lot of the problem. Many well meaning people just can't see what's happening.  I'm a traditional Labour voter ( im a binman, so you couldnt really get much more working class), but the t

Knock on the door last night, just before the England game kick-off. Picked the dog up and opened the door. Some middle aged ginger gurning gimp dressed all in red with a big red rosette (1st in show?

Every member of this site should vote Reform UK for the simple reason Farage is the only party leader who actually hunts, shoots and fishes ! The others would love to ban all field sports !

Posted Images

I won’t be voting for anyone but you all must realise this is going to take at least ten years just to get them into opposition, I was going to vote reform but he wants to stop the boats lol 

7B98AF83-A5AF-4473-AFE4-D03E35D0FD81.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Reform for me and my family, work colleagues all say Reform as well with one sticking with Conservatives. 

I suspect for all the moaning and groaning most just wont bother to vote though.  

It’s looking like reform for us, I’m in no doubt we are getting a labour government but we need a credible opposition, after watching the debate last night if anyone thinks that labour is the best option for this country then we are all doomed 

• Like 5

I'm a very long way from any kind of political expert , but , from what I can see and hear , any , right thinking , decent , normal , person , has no alternative but to vote reform.  

They seem to be the only chance that the country has left.

• Like 6
26 minutes ago, mel b said:

I'm a very long way from any kind of political expert , but , from what I can see and hear , any , right thinking , decent , normal , person , has no alternative but to vote reform.  

They seem to be the only chance that the country has left.

Sadly as I see while driving round the villages and lanes of rural Gloucestershire there are a lot of elderly folk still living in there little bubble of yesteryear unaware of what is going on in our towns and city’s and proudly sticking there vote labour banner up in the garden, I have to resist the urge to knock the door and tell them to wake the f**k up or just lob a rock through the window but I guess that’s democracy 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Sadly as I see while driving round the villages and lanes of rural Gloucestershire there are a lot of elderly folk still living in there little bubble of yesteryear unaware of what is going on in our towns and city’s and proudly sticking there vote labour banner up in the garden, I have to resist the urge to knock the door and tell them to wake the f**k up or just lob a rock through the window but I guess that’s democracy 

That's a lot of the problem. Many well meaning people just can't see what's happening. 

I'm a traditional Labour voter ( im a binman, so you couldnt really get much more working class), but the thought of labour getting into power , frightens the shit out of me.  I haven't got much , and if labour get into power ,they'll take what little I do have , and give it to someone that has never done a single thing to help the country.

I live in the street that I grew up in . I knew everyone in the street . I now know about five families , and most of the rest of the street don't even speak English. 

The majority of my community has changed , and not for the better.

I'm not a racist . I don't care what colour your skin is . Just behave like a decent person .  I think that unemployed people should get every bit of assistance possible,  to live until they find employment again. I think that disabled people should be offered every bit of help that's needed . I think that old age pensioners should be given enough money to enjoy life , after years of work , BUT, unemployment , and disability,  should never be a lifestyle choice , and benefits should never be more than wages.

Between politicians ripping off the people of the country ,and the lazy scroungers trying to bleed the country dry , the country is in a right mess.

I'm all for business , and for businessmen to make profits , but those profits should be taxed at a reasonable rate , and i want those taxes to be used wisely, and not squandered on,  rainbow coloured wastes of time , scroungers , and the dregs from the four corners of the globe.

• Like 14

Well, my votes in, if it will do any good who knows, they are still saying “ labour landslide “ but I haven’t spoken to one person in the past week who would vote for them idiots, maybe I only interact with intelligent people 

• Haha 2
49 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Well, my votes in, if it will do any good who knows, they are still saying “ labour landslide “ but I haven’t spoken to one person in the past week who would vote for them idiots, maybe I only interact with intelligent people 

Or maybe its the other way round??....(sorry Stavross couldn't resist it but tongue is very firmly in cheek!) 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Aled said:

Or maybe its the other way round??....(sorry Stavross couldn't resist it but tongue is very firmly in cheek!) 

Maybe you right, I do have some questionable associates ( lol )

• Haha 1