Who your vote for

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's a lot of the problem. Many well meaning people just can't see what's happening.  I'm a traditional Labour voter ( im a binman, so you couldnt really get much more working class), but the t

Knock on the door last night, just before the England game kick-off. Picked the dog up and opened the door. Some middle aged ginger gurning gimp dressed all in red with a big red rosette (1st in show?

Every member of this site should vote Reform UK for the simple reason Farage is the only party leader who actually hunts, shoots and fishes ! The others would love to ban all field sports !

Posted Images

Knock on the door last night, just before the England game kick-off. Picked the dog up and opened the door. Some middle aged ginger gurning gimp dressed all in red with a big red rosette (1st in show?)

Hiyya! I'm campaigning for ???? your local Labour candidate!

That's great, I'll just put the dog away

Cool!

Right, have you got any blue tack? I was just about to put this in the window

He f****d off. 

IMG_5250.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 6
6 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Reform if we had one but tuv as they are meant to be partnered

Not voting for Mary Lou this year Len ? Lol 

Labour and tories are too alike for me, nothing ever changes. At my time of life all I want is to be left in peace to live my life how I want. They’ve had 50 years of taxes and national insurance out of me and I’ve asked for nowt in return and never needed to use the NHS so far thankfully. Labour will ban trail hunting and shooters will be next to suffer under them, so it’s Reform for us in this house

• Like 9

Every member of this site should vote Reform UK for the simple reason Farage is the only party leader who actually hunts, shoots and fishes !

The others would love to ban all field sports !

Cheers.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Reform if we had one but tuv as they are meant to be partnered

Been an outspoken staunch admirer of Nigel for many years...but holy moly.......TUV  and DUP.....

• Haha 2