what a fookin year .

Ray would you not fancy bringing the dogs into the house to talk to etc? It probably sounds soft but might do you the world of good. After my dad passed away suddenly my mum was in bits and struggling so I gave her my youngest terrier which is now living the life of luxury on the couch and goes everywhere with her but they have been great for each other.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lost me wife after 40 years marriage , so thats done me, now old Buck got a cancerous lump behind his elbow on his chest. took him to vets Monday , had a biopsy done. Thursday  vet phoned said don't k

Theirs an old saying mate if it weren't for bad luck we would have no luck at all and it seems you have had a belly full of bad luck lately Ray. I really hope things change for you mate and I wish you

Hello Ray Long time no see ( or speak) Really sorry to hear about your missus, that’s a tough one bud and I feel for you. I remember Buck when he was a pup, having his first runs up her

My thoughts and prayers are with you my old mate. 

you’re always welcome to come and have a walk with or without the dogs. 

bring Trigger with you and I’ll grab a couple of ferrets and make a day of it. 

I bet old buck would Still do ok on top of the warrens. 
Doris is 12 and she still has the occasional little go. She’d kill herself if I let her go for it.  But having a few hours marking up warrens and bringing back the odd shot bunny Keeps her happy and feeling like she’s still top dog. 

some good folk on this old site and it obvious they all think a lot about you.  
because you’re a decent bloke.  

get yourself out and visit a few of us. 

atb

vin 

• Like 3

Chin up Ray mate.six years coming up since i lost my Mrs.it don't get any easier mate.but..ya gradually get ya head around it.ya do that much thinking about things,it nare on wrecks ya head.out in the nature is your friend ray,and a good healer.out at moment dossing about in me camper.dont give in..

Good luck..

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, byron said:

Chin up Ray mate.six years coming up since i lost my Mrs.it don't get any easier mate.but..ya gradually get ya head around it.ya do that much thinking about things,it nare on wrecks ya head.out in the nature is your friend ray,and a good healer.out at moment dossing about in me camper.dont give in..

Good luck..

Thanks mate, like said all through this post, there some great folks on here , and really does help you, because you are right mate. Your feckin brain all over the place, mine deff is. I've been on here a long while as you know mate. And I've met quite lot of lads of here at shows, and hunting, I've  helped few lads out, if I could   have been around Lurchers a long while, but as most know that at my age I finished with a good dog with old Buck. And it strange really that in the garden to day I was sitting on the garden bench, in the back garden. Well it where me and my wife would chat about lot things. Norm give bollocking for doing somthing wrong etc haha. Well it fookin hit me like train, god did I feel sad, was just sitting very quite. Well 1st old Buck came up to me. And put his big old head by my hand, then little woody, came and  put his foot on me  ankle. Now I think they must feel it or bloody sense it. Was nice little thing from the dogs, it wreak me when old Buck dies, he OK eats well, and keep a eye on that lump on his side. I've even got alot more softer with little woody the  little prat  lol yes you right mate it hard after 40 years with somebody, my mate  list his wife near 3 years ago, and said very hard cat times. I hoping to move back to south staffs where I came from, me and him went to school together, I've know the bloke 60 years , he  sound bloke good laugh. Anyway thanks again folks, it does help to know few people think about , and your getting on.   . Ray

• Like 6