Q Anon conspiracy theory.

Around one in five Americans believe there is a culture of cannibalistic  paedophiles operating in America. This sadistic paedophile ring is led by  Obama, Hilary Clinton and Soros. They believe Trump is at war with these people and only he can lead America to redemption. Armed rebellion is seen as a necessary outcome of the war between the paedophiles and Trump.

Between 5 and ten per cent of Americans believe wrestling is real and about 15% believe in bigfoot.

The Internet was supposed to bring information and education to the masses. For many people its done the opposite.

Over to you Scotty and others.

Edited by jukel123

6 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Around one in five Americans believe there is a culture of cannibalistic  paedophiles operating in America. This sadistic paedophile is led by  Obama, Hilary Clinton and Soros. They believe Trump is at war with these people and only he can lead America to redemption. Armed rebellion is seen as a necessary outcome of the war between the paedophiles and Trump.

Between 5 and ten per cent of Americans believe wrestling is real and about 15% believe in bigfoot.

The Internet was supposed to bring information and education to the masses. For many people its done the opposite.

You saying Bigfoot ain’t real?

FD2AE23F-6FFB-4254-BDE9-89D2E77095C2.jpeg

• Haha 1

Time for this week's" shit on America so we can momentarily distract ourselves from our own sinking ship"  post I see . 🥱 Hope this one is some what intresting 

Edited by Wolfdog91
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, mackem said:

You saying Bigfoot ain’t real?

FD2AE23F-6FFB-4254-BDE9-89D2E77095C2.jpeg

I think UK big cats are much more likely to exist than bigfoot. But there's more humour in the bigfoot story. There are some reallyfunny bigfoot hunts on Youtube

• Haha 1
Just now, Wolfdog91 said:

Time for this week's" shit on America so we can momentarily distract ourselves from our own sinking ship"  I see . 🥱 Hope this one is some what intresting 

Where do you stand on Q anon Wolfdog?

Weirdo pedos with satanism in the world's in elite circles seeing the world not just in the US ..yeah definitely. Feel that's just an open secret to anyone with some sense and who can actually do a lil research ( forgot her name but y'all have a lady over there who's deep into exposing that crap on y'all end of the pond. She did something.... Pedos in parliament I think it was called. )

The whole Obama running everything and Trump being the savior of main kind.....egh......not really at all . The amount of people to treat trump like the Messiah is so f***ing weird. Don't mind hime but the cult of personality he's formed is ridiculous. 

Bigfoot and other cryptids ? Definitely. Honestly after seeing just how vast this country is , 100% convinced there could be some 8' tall species of hominid roaming around . Especially when you start looking into stuff like the massive cave systems that stretch though the country...and some other stuff. There's a lot out there that's just simply beyond our understanding 

Edited by Wolfdog91
  • Like 8

And if you want to dip your toes into some of the depravity going on in higher circles..

And remember we only really know a small fragment of what really goes on

And on a side note back to cryptid... There a lot of things that go on that people do not and will not talk about... There's still A LOT of secluded areas people do not and will not go and the world isn't as small as people think. Hell I have a lot of places within 15 mins of me that I could go and just vanish or I could spend weeks in and never see another person.

Man my friend ex lived in a little backwoods community, not 30min from the closet semi big city but ..... Some weird shit was goin on back there and everyone knew it , it was like a lil community secret and until you got kinda accepted into it, Boone would really talk about it but you could tell something was up. And when folks finally got to talking and showing stuff....ugh Im.gettin freaked out just typing this.... It's easy to joke about this stuff thill you've experienced it , then, different ball game...

Anyhow 

• Sad 1
17 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Wrestling is real , it’s just kayfabe 

A performance, a drama a pantomime. I occasionally watch and enjoy. But it's not a martial art or combat.

It wasn’t so long ago Tom Watson MP stood up in parliament and said there was a paedophile/child murder cabal in the British Establishment right up to number 10 Downing street .

He was basing all his “evidence” on the words of a known fantasist who was later jailed for 18 years.

Watsons punishment for ruining innocence mens lives ? ….   He was made a Lord .

Cheers.

2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Around one in five Americans believe there is a culture of cannibalistic  paedophiles operating in America. This sadistic paedophile ring is led by  Obama, Hilary Clinton and Soros. They believe Trump is at war with these people and only he can lead America to redemption. Armed rebellion is seen as a necessary outcome of the war between the paedophiles and Trump.

The internet is a blessing and a curse, but that’s not the point……if people can’t stop for a second and consider stuff and try not to be a f***ing moron than that’s hardly the fault of any source of information really.

If someone is a moron you could hit them with a broom handle until they died of their injury’s and they would still be a moron on their passing……if someone is determined to be thick as shit, they will be.

Also, when you read stuff I don’t think many people stop to consider if they are arguing a “fact” or just a difference of opinion because they are very different things.

The banter is great, the arguments are fun but the reality is, most things are just opinions and should be discussed as such. 

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Wrestling is real , it’s just kayfabe 

I’d be Randy Savage !

2 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Weirdo pedos with satanism in the world's in elite circles seeing the world not just in the US ..yeah definitely. Feel that's just an open secret to anyone with some sense and who can actually do a lil research ( forgot her name but y'all have a lady over there who's deep into exposing that crap on y'all end of the pond. She did something.... Pedos in parliament I think it was called. )

The whole Obama running everything and Trump being the savior of main kind.....egh......not really at all . The amount of people to treat trump like the Messiah is so f***ing weird. Don't mind hime but the cult of personality he's formed is ridiculous. 

Bigfoot and other cryptids ? Definitely. Honestly after seeing just how vast this country is , 100% convinced there could be some 8' tall species of hominid roaming around . Especially when you start looking into stuff like the massive cave systems that stretch though the country...and some other stuff. There's a lot out there that's just simply beyond our understanding 

Proper sensible answer there mate, shame a few of the clowns on here are so dependant on the state for there thought process to work