Missing lad in tenerife

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopefully the young lads found , but can’t say it’s looking to good for him , end of the day he s got family worried about him  Certainly wouldn’t want to be in their shoes at this moment 

Alright Columbo ! 

Posted Images

Surprised trackers n dogs haven't found any traces of him if he was still in that area even if it is a big area

And if even not been toom and managed to find a water supply you'd still need electrolytes so either way it's not looking good is it unfortunately 

2 hours ago, dodger said:

Surprised trackers n dogs haven't found any traces of him if he was still in that area even if it is a big area

And if even not been toom and managed to find a water supply you'd still need electrolytes so either way it's not looking good is it unfortunately 

Would be some trace of him surely? If he hasn't been abducted by 👽....then he's either hiding out somewhere,with help from others?...or hes fish food?....and thats why they haven't found him? 

Something not right about this story from the start imo👍

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Would be some trace of him surely? If he hasn't been abducted by 👽....then he's either hiding out somewhere,with help from others?...or hes fish food?....and thats why they haven't found him? 

Something not right about this story from the start imo👍

Heard a story today claiming he had pinched a Rolex watch from an Eastern European chap the night before he went missing ??? 

Just now, Greyman said:

Heard a story today claiming he had pinched a Rolex watch from an Eastern European chap the night before he went missing ??? 

Theres never no smoke.... without a fire.... with all these different stories floating around...He aint the innocent...Id say he got in ,way above his depth... And his luck ran out.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Been following this the lad was in way over his head and so are his mates one of them will crack if and when they get lifted the Somali drug dealing mid thirty,s mate that hired an air bnb in a false name miles from anywhere is probably responsible for his demise I would hazard a guess as I have said it’s all so similar to my mate from 40 years ago free holidays running gear all over the world then never to be seen again to this day,over a 25 k bag they see all the good things which blinds them to the reality life is cheap when your in the game 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Been following this the lad was in way over his head and so are his mates one of them will crack if and when they get lifted the Somali drug dealing mid thirty,s mate that hired an air bnb in a false name miles from anywhere is probably responsible for his demise I would hazard a guess as I have said it’s all so similar to my mate from 40 years ago free holidays running gear all over the world then never to be seen again to this day,over a 25 k bag they see all the good things which blinds them to the reality life is cheap when your in the game 

i can’t see him muling nothing unless for his self nobody pays a kid to swallow at most a kg to bring here and make a few grand 

chances are he’s walked seeing a light or town and it’s been 50 mile away 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

i can’t see him muling nothing unless for his self nobody pays a kid to swallow at most a kg to bring here and make a few grand 

chances are he’s walked seeing a light or town and it’s been 50 mile away 

Look at the bird Lucy mate holidaying all over lavish lifestyle no job, they were there shifting gear at the nrg music festival and your boy jay sniffed most of his consignment then lost the rest, everything that moves around isn’t swollwed when my mate got killed it started bringing hash back from Morocco it was just carmellos taped all round your body you got a free 18/30 holiday in Spain then one day you jumped on a ferry and picked up, around a quarter of the kids on those flights were carrying gear back to the uk not saying he took it there but I think he was there to shift it 

22 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Look at the bird Lucy mate holidaying all over lavish lifestyle no job, they were there shifting gear at the nrg music festival and your boy jay sniffed most of his consignment then lost the rest, everything that moves around isn’t swollwed when my mate got killed it started bringing hash back from Morocco it was just carmellos taped all round your body you got a free 18/30 holiday in Spain then one day you jumped on a ferry and picked up, around a quarter of the kids on those flights were carrying gear back to the uk not saying he took it there but I think he was there to shift it 

carmellos are still belting today some  nice hash 

i’m not saying lads won’t chuck ten kg in a suitcase and kamakaze it back but they will know everything about him family we’re they are we’re he eats pubs he uses well in advance and like you say even a debt or something here can get you took and killed out there 

but it is rough terain hot and when your pissed up been on beak and ket for days you will do daft shit and easily become a cropper think how many times at that age you walked 5 mile bk from town and at times were you woke up thinking how the f**k lol 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

carmellos are still belting today some  nice hash 

i’m not saying lads won’t chuck ten kg in a suitcase and kamakaze it back but they will know everything about him family we’re they are we’re he eats pubs he uses well in advance and like you say even a debt or something here can get you took and killed out there 

but it is rough terain hot and when your pissed up been on beak and ket for days you will do daft shit and easily become a cropper think how many times at that age you walked 5 mile bk from town and at times were you woke up thinking how the f**k lol 

Time will tell mate but the whole scenario is just all to familiar to me you only have to look at the other players in the game to smell the rat why would the  samali convicted drug dealer want an Airbnb miles from the resort in the middle of nowhere his phone was thrown into bushes to make it look like he was lost  

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Greyman said:

Start dealing that shit and its always going to catch up with you one way or another. The lads that got done in Bristol a few months back for dealing 4.5million quids worth of coke might as well had a neon sign above their heads. All packed in their full time jobs but were wearing £300 trainers, stone island jumpers, rolex watches and driving about in flash BMW's and they sure as shit hadn't won the lottery!       

• Like 2