Missing lad in tenerife

59 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Marmalised off his canister 

woke up , miles from nowhere , half a brain in him so decided he’d be an instagram ledge amongst his pals , overestimated the walk , realised he’d f****d up , lying now in an arroyo , jobs f****d . 

Nothing more sinister than that.  

I'm glad you got some sense.what gang is going to take go fund me money to release him.There's some macho bullshit spouted in here at times.

• Like 2

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopefully the young lads found , but can’t say it’s looking to good for him , end of the day he s got family worried about him  Certainly wouldn’t want to be in their shoes at this moment 

Alright Columbo ! 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

I was over there myself in 97...the Scousers ran all the pills and whiff on the island...I know boys/girls personally who f****d up over there and later on they went missing/into hiding or pulled in on big conspiracies ...its a dodgy place full of slippery cnuts👍

He mentioned tobe held by gang others to find money to bail him out 

On 20/06/2024 at 11:56, lurcherman 887 said:

Says he left with two men he’d just met to go back to there apartment, so maybe he’s a queer and it ain’t ended well for him, why would you leave with two strange men ?  

Probably went off with then to go do coke or something.  

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Probably went off with then to go do coke or something.  

Must of been hell of a bag....if they started Sunday and still going🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
15 hours ago, tank34 said:

He mentioned tobe held by gang others to find money to bail him out 

Sounds about right....if he had fallen,then he would of been found by now?.. probably tucked away in a basement somewhere,until his bill is cleared? Something fishy is going on....

• Like 2

Listened to something that randomly popped up on the tube, some doris has piped up anon' saying she and him were drug mules for the rave event that he went to the island for & the 30k is to pay for the missing bag, then he'll be released. The bird interviewed was meant to be the recruiter. North Africrans so the story goes. f**k about & find out I guess. Or just conspiracy hoaxers.

On 21/06/2024 at 10:21, Daniel cain said:

You need to be prepared if your gonna go wandering in a strange place...at least stick to some sort of road)/tracks...and tell someone your destination and eta at least 👍DSC_0082.JPG.c533725de8affd144dcdc13cc70beace.JPGDSC_0056.JPG.ad19e1a9d5c10c17a44a99dd1efa1a70.JPG

Dry clean only?

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Waz said:

Fundraiser for Debbie Duncan by Lucy Mae : Get JAY SLATER home ❤️ (gofundme.com)

The debt I heard mentioned was 35k euros (£29,575)Go fund me is nearly at £30k target.£29,276. Release might be imminent!

His lady friend has started that GoFundMe and it’s hit £30k so what’s the cash going to?

On 22/06/2024 at 18:18, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

went back to an apartment with geezers alone 

rang his best mate , a chick , on the way back 

don’t take a genius does it ….

the one always best mates with the lasses lol 

hope he dont go the same way as kell brook lol

12 hours ago, mackem said:

His lady friend has started that GoFundMe and it’s hit £30k so what’s the cash going to?

If he was being held for money I would say with the amount of police activity going on he would have been disposed of by now he is a bottom rung of the ladder little shit not worth putting your business at risk for on the other hand if he was lost on a little island I would think he would have been found by now not sure what kind of scavenging birds they have over there but here they are my biggest asset in  looking for dead things also the amount of drones and dogs they are using, someone that just dropped down through dehydration would not be far from a path or road so in conclusion I recon he’s dead