Missing lad in tenerife

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopefully the young lads found , but can’t say it’s looking to good for him , end of the day he s got family worried about him  Certainly wouldn’t want to be in their shoes at this moment 

Alright Columbo ! 

Posted Images

On 20/06/2024 at 18:02, mackem said:

Bit of a back story to this, the missing kid was part of a gang who tried to murder a kid with a machete and golf clubs. 

He’s from up road from us I remember something going on a few year ago about it , all sorts of story’s going round about him missing 

• Like 1

Maybe its drug related? He Owes money out....so he was dropped off in the middle of no where to scare him? Dead bodies cant pay off a bill...strange how he was at an apparent music festival...but on his own?where was his mates etc? They know the craic...and aint saying 👍

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Maybe its drug related? He Owes money out....so he was dropped off in the middle of no where to scare him? Dead bodies cant pay off a bill...strange how he was at an apparent music festival...but on his own?where was his mates etc? They know the craic...and aint saying 👍

To be fair though mate I've abandoned my mates and fecked of back to a birds place...lol

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, TOMO said:

To be fair though mate I've abandoned my mates and fecked of back to a birds place...lol

Back in the day when we were all raving the length and bredth of the country, I'd end up at some right sketchy gaffs for some "afters" seems a great idea when you're still chewing your face off, but I once the pills wear off, and it dawns on you you're 80miles from home, in a poxy squat with a bunch of c.unts, it's like....Not afuckingain!!! 🤣....

Re: this case in Tenerife, something seems proper iffy about it. Time will tell...

Yokel 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Story going about is he gone over to deal drugs for a gang over there an it's gone wrong the go fund me is to pay the gang for him back he alive 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, tank34 said:

Story going about is he gone over to deal drugs for a gang over there an it's gone wrong the go fund me is to pay the gang for him back he alive 

That’s what I’ve heard,  he’s from Ossy is lad not far from here , a lot of the youngers in that game now. Sad times 

4 hours ago, tank34 said:

I was over there myself in 97...the Scousers ran all the pills and whiff on the island...I know boys/girls personally who f****d up over there and later on they went missing/into hiding or pulled in on big conspiracies ...its a dodgy place full of slippery cnuts👍

• Like 3

Marmalised off his canister 

woke up , miles from nowhere , half a brain in him so decided he’d be an instagram ledge amongst his pals , overestimated the walk , realised he’d f****d up , lying now in an arroyo , jobs f****d . 

Nothing more sinister than that.  

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Marmalised off his canister 

woke up , miles from nowhere , half a brain in him so decided he’d be an instagram ledge amongst his pals , overestimated the walk , realised he’d f****d up , lying now in an arroyo , jobs f****d . 

Nothing more sinister than that.  

Hopefully thats all it is  stiff....

5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Hopefully thats all it is  stiff....

went back to an apartment with geezers alone 

rang his best mate , a chick , on the way back 

don’t take a genius does it ….

• Haha 2