Missing lad in tenerife

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopefully the young lads found , but can’t say it’s looking to good for him , end of the day he s got family worried about him  Certainly wouldn’t want to be in their shoes at this moment 

Alright Columbo ! 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, steve66 said:

Hopefully the young lads found , but can’t say it’s looking to good for him , end of the day he s got family worried about him 

Certainly wouldn’t want to be in their shoes at this moment 

It's happening alot Steve it's shocking. The world's not Safe anymore. Its happening in Britain now. 

11 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Me too mate. Too many brits are losing their lifes over seas. 

Do you remember the strange killings in koh toa in Thailand stunning place but quite alot of deaths over there n mostly brits 

Murder in paradise I think they called it..

• Like 1

Bit of a back story to this, the missing kid was part of a gang who tried to murder a kid with a machete and golf clubs. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, dodger said:

Do you remember the strange killings in koh toa in Thailand stunning place but quite alot of deaths over there n mostly brits 

Murder in paradise I think they called it..

The brit girl and her boyfriend? Two Burmese copped for the murder. Loads of tourists end up dead or missing in LOS some are very Charles sobhraj, brit kid earlier this year fell out of a moving train and died. 

12 minutes ago, mackem said:

The brit girl and her boyfriend? Two Burmese copped for the murder. Loads of tourists end up dead or missing in LOS some are very Charles sobhraj, brit kid earlier this year fell out of a moving train and died. 

Yeh that's it mate what was your take on the Burmese set up or do you think they actually did it..

What happened with the the train and were was that? Pushed maybe but then you get those that also go away ending things aswell n stuff eh 🤔 

• Sad 1
38 minutes ago, mackem said:

Bit of a back story to this, the missing kid was part of a gang who tried to murder a kid with a machete and golf clubs. 

Any more info on that

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Any more info on that

I read the newspaper article mate,I will find it in a bit.

3 hours ago, dodger said:

Yeh that's it mate what was your take on the Burmese set up or do you think they actually did it..

What happened with the the train and were was that? Pushed maybe but then you get those that also go away ending things aswell n stuff eh 🤔 

Train was up north mate,just said he fell to his death,heard of a Russian who commited suicide with his hands tied behind his back???Jumped from an apartment block in Pattaya apparently.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

I read the newspaper article mate,I will find it in a bit.

Train was up north mate,just said he fell to his death,heard of a Russian who commited suicide with his hands tied behind his back???Jumped from an apartment block in Pattaya apparently.

Strange eh..

That patiala quite common tho isn't for suicide were fellas have been rinsed from a dodgy bar girl n flung themselves off the balcony 😳 

6 hours ago, mackem said:

WWW.LANCS.LIVE

Tom Hilton, who was 17 at the time, suffered a head injury so serious his skull was exposed

• Sad 1