Missing lad in tenerife

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopefully the young lads found , but can’t say it’s looking to good for him , end of the day he s got family worried about him  Certainly wouldn’t want to be in their shoes at this moment 

Alright Columbo ! 

Posted Images

Just been listening to this on ITV news. As you can imagine his mother heads all over the place. Said it's not like him he's pretty clued up street wise. Wouldn't surprise me if some b*****ds done something too him. I've seen & heard that alot of tourist area's are not wanting brits over there not just us brits tourism all together. 

• Like 2

Just heard on the radio a bird in his group has piped up saying she had a phone call from him on the night saying he was on a mountain had hurt his leg didn’t know were he was and needed a drink, ?? Who knows hope he’s found soon,       I used to love watching this think in these circumstances there’s still a place for someone like terry I have been out with serious trackers and it’s incredible what can be read from the tiniest disturbance in the ground or foliage 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Says he left with two men he’d just met to go back to there apartment, so maybe he’s a queer and it ain’t ended well for him, why would you leave with two strange men ?  

You should know 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Says he left with two men he’d just met to go back to there apartment, so maybe he’s a queer and it ain’t ended well for him, why would you leave with two strange men ?  

what a thing to say i reckon your half a faggot to think like that

• Haha 1

Hopefully the young lads found , but can’t say it’s looking to good for him , end of the day he s got family worried about him 

Certainly wouldn’t want to be in their shoes at this moment 

• Like 11