4 hours ago, TOMO said:

They've gone two far now f***ing bunch of c**ts

It was on the news here and old timers in the bar were going sick! They understand cultural heritage ;) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

An I bet they walk everywhere to make these statements !

Bunch of fckn hypocrites, its like us on here telling people they should stop people eating meat

• Like 1

How do they think those fire extinguishers are made ? How did they get there? 

They had a protest here in grangemouth a few year back about stopping oil. They towed a bloody boat and parked I in middle of road ? Wtf big landrover towing a boat and protesting about using oil. They couldn't see anything wrong with what they where doing when we asked them. 

The police asked us to move as we was making a scene tae wtf. 

They need to be shoved in a gas chamber idiots like that.

• Like 2

According to the local news, it's not as simple as just washing it off.

Not only are the sarsen stones porous, but they're home to a rare lichen.

They interviewed all the people who were waiting to go onto the site and not one single person was sympathetic to their cause. I simply don't get it; if anything they're putting people off a cause they might otherwise have been backing.

• Like 1

Rare lichen ?……f**k all that, just hit them with the power washer and have done with it, the lichen will grow back.

I don’t agree with what they have done but I’d rather white people protesting anyway they see fit about anything they want in their own country than spades and their cucks spray painting Churchill and throwing statues in the docks……it’s their country and their right. 

Hunting lads got their head caved in by plod at the March, I’m sure plenty of people thought hunting lads were utter c**ts for having a protest about wanting to kill wild animals and loved seeing lads getting a kicking from the old bill but it’s our country and our right…..that’s how it works. 

• Like 1

I worry that any would-be terrorist watching how ridiculously easy it was that a number of people could cut through an airfield perimeter fence, gain access to numerous aircraft while carrying large canisters and film themselves for several minutes spraying a substance over at least two aircraft, in broad daylight ! 
The terrorist would think how easy it would be for a trained operative carrying a small, easily concealed , altitude triggered IED and attaching it to the fuselage of an aircraft would be, especially under the cover of darkness !   
Cheers.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I worry that any would-be terrorist watching how ridiculously easy it was that a number of people could cut through an airfield perimeter fence, gain access to numerous aircraft while carrying large canisters and film themselves for several minutes spraying a substance over at least two aircraft, in broad daylight ! 
The terrorist would think how easy it would be for a trained operative carrying a small, easily concealed , altitude triggered IED and attaching it to the fuselage of an aircraft would be, especially under the cover of darkness !   
Cheers.

That video is a set up,a fake that's a aeroplane scrap yard.

5 hours ago, hot dog said:

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Activists have sprayed two jets at a private airfield in Stansted where they say Taylor Swift's plane landed

Cheers Arry

6 hours ago, hot dog said:

The Gulfstream has an active registration, it’s not a scrapper.

WWW.FLIGHTAWARE.COM

N1875A (2016 GULFSTREAM AEROSPACE CORP GVI (G650ER) owned by US BANK NA TRUSTEE) aircraft...

Cheers.

• Like 2