16 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Least the old bird had some balls, what’s wrong with blokes these days no bollox whatsoever 

Fair play to the old lass

That’s unbelievable that ! 

I genuinely can’t believe it as I have just this second drive past the front gate and seen a huge yellow mark on one of the monoliths . 

assumed it was a covering for summer solstice . 

Utterly horrendous 

I remember as a kid on the way to London to visit my grandparents.mum used to say "look kids,it's stonehenge"  and i always thought what a boring pointless thing to look at.

10 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Its a bit of old stone, better they do that than stop ambulances in the city, they've already said it'll wash off

can you imagine if they done it to a mosque there would be uproars they all need a good kicking

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

can you imagine if they done it to a mosque there would be uproars they all need a good kicking

Ironically there would be blood on the streets...

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

Everyones entitled to an opinion mate, I'd rather some washable paint slung on some old stones than lives put at risk holding up traffic in major towns and cities however slim the chances are, and they're not stupid enough to upset the moslems mate, no-one is well very few

Edited by Bakerboy
  • Like 4

Just wash it off ?………they must be stupid anyway because if it’s the government and their policy they are protesting against them they have just handed the government a gift at a time when they are dying on their feet.

The Tory traitors are doing a great job of committing suicide and I think it’s a silly move to provide a distraction from that. 

• Like 1