Non ped whippet x bull

She was about 24tts I think that's big enough I know lads with German wirehaired pointer that are better then any lurcher round an earth and crags 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This bitch could run and catch anything and game too.

And another thing don't take some of the people on here to seriously they must have a sense of humour to be on here believe me I'm not gonna come on here start bragging about dogs and all that nonsens

To quote that old THL saying; “ if only you were closer”, you’d get your eggs for free, got to take care of my protege “LOL” Just back from feeding the poultry and collecting the eggs. Hens

Posted Images

Il be honest I'm thinking of swerving away from the bully types eventually in my opinion they draw to much attention I've got 2 in my kennels now 1 I bred myself and I think these will be my last I'm afraid to say 

5 minutes ago, Penda said:

Il be honest I'm thinking of swerving away from the bully types eventually in my opinion they draw to much attention I've got 2 in my kennels now 1 I bred myself and I think these will be my last I'm afraid to say 

why not just load them up in your van, and get out near where you run/ mooch with them, that way they wont be seen so much by nosy fookers  . bt i know what you mean though , when i had that big bulldog bitch, she was reid lines 20in  58lb, my neighbors asked me lot times   what is it, told  them mastiff x  lol, but i did start taking her out at night with me lamp few times, that was experience   lol  no wonder me back and knee  fooked  haha  ,  stick with what you know and like your bullxs. mind did read the big wire haired g/p  more of a handful than the smooth  , and make very good guard dogs  , mind your gsd  bitch  take some stopping  you told me before. 

45 minutes ago, Penda said:

if you after plenty a fox mate wouldn’t a 1:4 bull be handy 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Penda said:

Wah wah wah dunt pay the bitch ,I give u half a season till your wanting a staffy back in kennel 🤣

9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

if you after plenty a fox mate wouldn’t a 1:4 bull be handy 

Yeah I think 1/4s ideal mate some of best dogs I saw run well 3/4 grey 1/4 bull 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Penda said:

Yeah I think 1/4s ideal mate some of best dogs I saw run well 3/4 grey 1/4 bull 

Can’t remember ever seeing a litter 3/4 grey 1/4 bull advertised.

17 minutes ago, Marvel said:

loads years ago werent they linebred 3/4 greys had the speed needed for there job never thought out more then 3/8 is needed for a runner myself

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Marvel said:

No.one can be arsed wi having a greyhound same wi first crosses don't see that many now 

31 minutes ago, Black neck said:

No.one can be arsed wi having a greyhound same wi first crosses don't see that many now 

I have 2 atm I’ve had 6 and I know a few people that have one they’re a handy dog a decent greyhound 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

I have 2 atm I’ve had 6 and I know a few people that have one they’re a handy dog a decent greyhound 

Never had a grey as a runner. Do you find they take to the lamp fine mate or do you run them daytime? Cheers 

41 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

Tbh only the elite lurcher man's have a pure greyhound or 2 about them for breeding ,your run o the mill dosser ain't even in  it brev

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Tbh only the elite lurcher man's have a pure greyhound or 2 about them for breeding ,your run o the mill dosser ain't even in  it brev

Can't believe I bought a 3/4 collie x greyhound off Hancock back in the mid 90's off a greyhound called "Oi you!"

He must have known that little about it he didn't even know it's name! 😂

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, mC HULL said:

loads years ago werent they linebred 3/4 greys had the speed needed for there job never thought out more then 3/8 is needed for a runner myself

3/8 is ideal for fox in my opinion any less and they just lose something, don't know if it's grit or robustness just something, on paper a 3/4 should be the perfect animal for the job but from my own experience they couldn't do what a good 3/8 or 1/2 cross could, not saying they don't exist just I never seen a real one that I would of fed.