Non ped whippet x bull

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This bitch could run and catch anything and game too.

And another thing don't take some of the people on here to seriously they must have a sense of humour to be on here believe me I'm not gonna come on here start bragging about dogs and all that nonsens

To quote that old THL saying; “ if only you were closer”, you’d get your eggs for free, got to take care of my protege “LOL” Just back from feeding the poultry and collecting the eggs. Hens

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Black neck said:

We're not worthy 🙌 

daughter had me rolling tonight lol this bloke and women are on bikes a spaniel running at the side come to us the spaniel ran to me daughter holding the bitch owners shouting the dog

the dog wasnt aggressive or out me daughter booted the dog straight under the chin said grab ya dog lol the women was open mouthed looked like she was fuming 

i said to the. bain what was that she said the bitch didn’t see it coming up so i stopped it lol 

she’s a character 

• Haha 1
On 18/07/2024 at 17:40, Busher100 said:

Reason I started thread was to see if it had been done and by looks of it not many have bred or seen any, closest thing would be the staff x bigland boy pups black staff bred 

Stop arguing with yourself lol

• Confused 1

I always argue with my self................

No you don't

Yes I do 

No you feckin well don't 

Now listen to me yah muppet you do my head in everytime you start this crap

Wha ever trevor

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Penda said:

I always argue with my self................

No you don't

Yes I do 

No you feckin well don't 

Now listen to me yah muppet you do my head in everytime you start this crap

Wha ever trevor

We could only dream of arguing 🙁

3 hours ago, Marvel said:

You were answering yourself 

Dunno how this all works was meant to be an additional answer the to the question of do I think they’ll be fast enough as the sire has a drop of staff in him in which I basically said they should be but I’ve never seen them bred this way non ped racing whippet x bull that why the thread was started 👍

• Like 1
On 10/07/2024 at 06:29, Penda said:

That powell used to breed this type of lurcher don't think they were half xs more whippet looking ideal for short sharp bursts hence why they were used round an earth 

Give me a pig headed ignorant 26 inch bull or Wheaton xs round an earth any day of the week, I've seen a few whippet terrier types that were tough little fcukers but all lacked pace, it isn't as easy as some might think for a lurcher to catch bolting foxes. 

17 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Give me a pig headed ignorant 26 inch bull or Wheaton xs round an earth any day of the week, I've seen a few whippet terrier types that were tough little fcukers but all lacked pace, it isn't as easy as some might think for a lurcher to catch bolting foxes. 

Why you want it pig ignorant 🤣

Best dogs I had for round an earth was my old 2nd gen half x bitch quick off the mark good nose on her she wasn't any world beaten but she was handy enough 

• Like 1