Non ped whippet x bull

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This bitch could run and catch anything and game too.

And another thing don't take some of the people on here to seriously they must have a sense of humour to be on here believe me I'm not gonna come on here start bragging about dogs and all that nonsens

To quote that old THL saying; “ if only you were closer”, you’d get your eggs for free, got to take care of my protege “LOL” Just back from feeding the poultry and collecting the eggs. Hens

Posted Images

On 16/07/2024 at 18:40, Busher100 said:

A few days shy of 4 weeks ago mate 

Do you reckon they’ll still be quick even with the touch of staff in thum.

On 07/07/2024 at 22:02, chartpolski said:

Ooh ! You’ve done it now and mentioned the”M” word ! 
5BE55799-F8F2-4A96-A60B-9B5FDB8F446A.jpeg.a1d0fcc5cc21c32cf7ec04511a1c9d06.jpeg

Cheers.

what’s that chart? you’ve been giving out backhanders to be get rosettes with that looks like a veteran off the couch lol 

Edited by mC HULL
36 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what’s that chart? you’ve been giving out backhanders to be get rosettes with that looks like a veteran off the couch lol 

It WAS a veterans class.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Remember my mates old lurcher dog out of bigland boy and a Bedlington hybrid getting to his lads staffy bitch and the resulting pups turned out racey and well put together dog's though they all went to pet homes and made good easy to live with dogs and would have been ideal for a knockabout lurcher for bushing and hunting woodland.

On 07/07/2024 at 20:09, Black neck said:

I don't let get too out o shape in the lay off mate ,maybe your employing the Ricky Hatton style of conditioning u dosser 

here is ricky fatton lol summer on his back maybe fit crimbo lol i’m coming for you pair a dossers this year lol 860AA943-C7FD-4CC4-A54B-F6C0DB67D768.png.cba12e801eb1e3d0166743f29cc3b37c.png

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

here is ricky fatton lol summer on his back maybe fit crimbo lol i’m coming for you pair a dossers this year lol 860AA943-C7FD-4CC4-A54B-F6C0DB67D768.png.cba12e801eb1e3d0166743f29cc3b37c.png

Tongue on the floor, bull cross pal?

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, Marvel said:

Do you reckon they’ll still be quick even with the touch of staff in thum.

The sire would be faster than kc type whippet by a few strides and bull bitch is a very athletic bodied type also so I hope they’d have a few yards on a bull whippet out of kc pure type whippet

• Like 2
Just now, Busher100 said:

The sire would be faster than kc type whippet by a few strides and bull bitch is a very athletic bodied type also so I hope they’d have a few yards on a bull whippet out of kc pure type whippet

Reason I started thread was to see if it had been done and by looks of it not many have bred or seen any, closest thing would be the staff x bigland boy pups black staff bred 

• Haha 1

I be looking forward to seeing this litter as i haven’t long had to put my boys old bullwhippet bitch down as she had cancer & she was riddled in arthritis but I’d have her back in a heartbeat she was no world beater but she would give 100% every time & was tough as old boots!! 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Can see the bull that saturates that family of dogs 

• Haha 3