Non ped whippet x bull

8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I’m sorry if some of the posts , ( some of which are undoubtedly mine) , have upset you; but moaning about posts being hijacked or going off topic is guaranteed to do one thing; make them meander even more !

Its not meant to upset anyone, if we didn’t inject a bit of humour, sarcasm , whatever, then the site would truly die.

I try to post as much about dogs as I post in the general section, but you can only talk so much about rabbits and rats , and not other quarry, without attracting the ire of the moderators.

Im sorry if you feel your thread has been ruined. 
Cheers.

Je ne regrette rien. 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This bitch could run and catch anything and game too.

And another thing don't take some of the people on here to seriously they must have a sense of humour to be on here believe me I'm not gonna come on here start bragging about dogs and all that nonsens

To quote that old THL saying; “ if only you were closer”, you’d get your eggs for free, got to take care of my protege “LOL” Just back from feeding the poultry and collecting the eggs. Hens

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

They are getting beat 2-1 at the moment!

Shit, I’ve done it again, haven’t I ?

Cheers.

Watching it in bed with a glass or two of wine. Surrendered to the Jock weather,  rain beating on the window.

Best game of the competition.

Outrageous goal,from the 16 year old.

How did your mating go busher? Or rather your bitch's mating?

7 hours ago, chartpolski said:

To quote that old THL saying; “ if only you were closer”, you’d get your eggs for free, got to take care of my protege “LOL”

5EB8146A-F263-4C16-802D-09D9F969039F.jpeg.db6bcb850d423c425a73202a8c930b41.jpeg

Just back from feeding the poultry and collecting the eggs. Hens, ducks and quail .

Cheers.

Can’t beat a poached duck egg! 

1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

Watching it in bed with a glass or two of wine. Surrendered to the Jock weather,  rain beating on the window.

The rain hasn’t let up all day from Northumberland to Yorkshire and I concur completely with your assessment of the game !

Cheers.

12 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Lazy bollox

22 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Lazy bollox

Not bragging, but with the proviso of my senility, I possess fairly active bollox actually.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jukel123 said:

She was inseminated 3 weeks ago today so we shall see if she has took in another 3 week or so 🤞

• Like 2

That powell used to breed this type of lurcher don't think they were half xs more whippet looking ideal for short sharp bursts hence why they were used round an earth 

18 hours ago, Busher100 said:

I’m not the moaning type but continuous banter and piss take is why this forum is shit these days no one actually talks about the dogs on said topic on any topic, oh well I dont take it personal 😂👍

Absolutely agree with you. Every discussion turns quickly into the pseudo comic routine. Its easy to get drawn into it aswell in a go with the flow attitude, but its what is killing the site. Personally I think its mainly due to fewer people doing anything with dogs nowadays. 

• Like 4
5 hours ago, jeemes said:

Absolutely agree with you. Every discussion turns quickly into the pseudo comic routine. Its easy to get drawn into it aswell in a go with the flow attitude, but its what is killing the site. Personally I think its mainly due to fewer people doing anything with dogs nowadays. 

Its good to have the crack lads no harm in it if any body comes out with me lamping you need have a sense of humour to get you through the night and il tell you what's killed this site off face book insta gram blah blah blah I'm on none of it cause I'm sick of seeing muppets on there saying things like manz r owt 2nite, 5 of them in a ringer with a car full of mutts putting pictures up of stuff that to be honest if you had half a brain you wouldn't do it but that's progress I suppose 

• Like 1

And another thing don't take some of the people on here to seriously they must have a sense of humour to be on here believe me I'm not gonna come on here start bragging about dogs and all that nonsense I've got 3lurchers 2 spaniels a labrador a gsd and a chihuahua I've worked dogs as long as I can remember I don't go up and down the country I stick to where I know I stick to what I do and that's me 

• Like 6