Non ped whippet x bull

On 07/07/2024 at 22:02, chartpolski said:

Ooh ! You’ve done it now and mentioned the”M” word ! 
5BE55799-F8F2-4A96-A60B-9B5FDB8F446A.jpeg.a1d0fcc5cc21c32cf7ec04511a1c9d06.jpeg

Cheers.

Is that that little fellow who used to have a pack of rabbiting Beagle terriers and write in the Earthdog running dog? He had lurchers aswell for rabbits.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This bitch could run and catch anything and game too.

And another thing don't take some of the people on here to seriously they must have a sense of humour to be on here believe me I'm not gonna come on here start bragging about dogs and all that nonsens

To quote that old THL saying; “ if only you were closer”, you’d get your eggs for free, got to take care of my protege “LOL” Just back from feeding the poultry and collecting the eggs. Hens

Posted Images

On 07/07/2024 at 22:02, chartpolski said:

Ooh ! You’ve done it now and mentioned the”M” word ! 
5BE55799-F8F2-4A96-A60B-9B5FDB8F446A.jpeg.a1d0fcc5cc21c32cf7ec04511a1c9d06.jpeg

Cheers.

Is that that little fellow who used to have a pack of rabbiting Beagle terriers and write in the Earthdog running dog? He had lurchers aswell for rabbits.

1 minute ago, jeemes said:

Yeah, Chipper Smith . First person I knew who had working teckels.

Cheers.

• Like 1
Just now, chartpolski said:

Yeah, Chipper Smith . First person I knew who had working teckels.

Cheers.

Thats him yes. He got Teckels and terriers and then hound/terriers from the milkman.

Just now, chartpolski said:

Doing a lot of posting this morning mate!

Bored ? Is the rain keeping you indoors?

Cheers.

ye chart pissing down 

felt rough last night this morning chesty throat hurting so was going to paint me old lady’s living room with me daughter helping me (wants paying lol) but me old lady said fcuk off don’t come here if your chesty lol so just got her pottering about the house touchy bits up sorting shed out 

Just now, mC HULL said:

ye chart pissing down 

felt rough last night this morning chesty throat hurting so was going to paint me old lady’s living room with me daughter helping me (wants paying lol) but me old lady said fcuk off don’t come here if your chesty lol so just got her pottering about the house touchy bits up sorting shed out 

Been for my hearing test, very good for a man of my age, they said. Eye test on Sunday, last week had my yearly meeting with my doctor, all fine and been to the dentist to sort out a chipped tooth. 
Like a vintage car, us old ‘uns , need regular maintenance ! 
Lashing down here aswell, just having lunch then on with the Barbour and waterproofs and out with the dog to the allotments to see to the poultry.

My missus is down your way for a while, she won’t be happy if it’s pissing down !

Cheers.

5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Been for my hearing test, very good for a man of my age, they said. Eye test on Sunday, last week had my yearly meeting with my doctor, all fine and been to the dentist to sort out a chipped tooth. 
Lashing down here aswell, just having lunch then on with the Barbour and waterproofs and out with the dog to the allotments to see to the poultry.

My missus is down your way for a while, she won’t be happy if it’s pissing down !

Cheers.

none stop all night 

purring like a rolls royce lol 

im just about to have an egg sandwich for me dinner gone up 50p on half a dozen now £1.50 

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

hearing test, eye test, doctor and dentist, you can't be in fxxking England my friend. 

23 hours ago, jeemes said:

That is wee Chipper Smith...I walked out with him a few times,...we had some good craic.....

I last heard that he was unwell....😪

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

none stop all night 

purring like a rolls royce lol 

im just about to have an egg sandwich for me dinner gone up 50p on half a dozen now £1.50 

To quote that old THL saying; “ if only you were closer”, you’d get your eggs for free, got to take care of my protege “LOL”

5EB8146A-F263-4C16-802D-09D9F969039F.jpeg.db6bcb850d423c425a73202a8c930b41.jpeg

Just back from feeding the poultry and collecting the eggs. Hens, ducks and quail .

Cheers.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

ye chart pissing down 

You are a disgrace! Who is going to pay my f****n pension if people like you are malingering? " Chesty throat hurting" no wonder productivity is so low in this country. My generation worked on with polio, dysentery, scarlet fever, impetigo, measles, rickets and aids. And we climbed those f****n hills for our hovis and we still had  change in our pocket. Think on lad.

• Haha 2

I’m not the moaning type but continuous banter and piss take is why this forum is shit these days no one actually talks about the dogs on said topic on any topic, oh well I dont take it personal 😂👍

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Busher100 said:

I’m not the moaning type but continuous banter and piss take is why this forum is shit these days no one actually talks about the dogs on said topic on any topic, oh well I dont take it personal 😂👍

Stop moaning u big dosser

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Busher100 said:

I’m sorry if some of the posts , ( some of which are undoubtedly mine) , have upset you; but moaning about posts being hijacked or going off topic is guaranteed to do one thing; make them meander even more !

Its not meant to upset anyone, if we didn’t inject a bit of humour, sarcasm , whatever, then the site would truly die.

I try to post as much about dogs as I post in the general section, but you can only talk so much about rabbits and rats , and not other quarry, without attracting the ire of the moderators.

Im sorry if you feel your thread has been ruined. 
Cheers.