Non ped whippet x bull

Just now, Black neck said:

My mistake 

I have discussed the matter with THL hierarchy and we have jointly decided to give you a pubic warning.

• Sad 1

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This bitch could run and catch anything and game too.

And another thing don't take some of the people on here to seriously they must have a sense of humour to be on here believe me I'm not gonna come on here start bragging about dogs and all that nonsens

To quote that old THL saying; “ if only you were closer”, you’d get your eggs for free, got to take care of my protege “LOL” Just back from feeding the poultry and collecting the eggs. Hens

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

I have discussed the matter with THL hierarchy and we have jointly decided to give you a pubic warning.

I fear the site is drifting along like a rudderless ship !

An absent owner and non-existent moderation.

Cheers.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

I fear the site is drifting along like a rudderless ship !

An absent owner and non-existent moderation.

Cheers.

A bit like the last 14 years. Sorry I must not...x 50

1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

A bit like the last 14 years. Sorry I must not...x 50

Yes, a sad state of affairs ; 14 years of a crew without a compass; now a new crew about to scuttle the ship !

Cheers.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I’ve never seen the point of a bull/whippet; slower than a whippet and not as game as a bull !

There; back on track, with a contentious comment ! LOL !

Cheers

That's an emperors clothes moment. I agree. Sorry busher 100. That geordie fellow said it first.

Not sure if this is relevant for the thread, but the non-ped whippets often threw a “bully” type in a litter, possibly a throwback to when terrier was added to whippets to give them a bit more “fire”. 
I had two, one looked exactly like you’d imagine a bull/whippet to look like. It was well bred, 3/4 whippet 1/4 greyhound. It was too slow for racing so I give it to a lad and it had a good career at ferreting. The rest of the litter made the grade and looked like whippets,

The other one I had was bred from the very best scratch dogs and won scratch races but looked like a bull/greyhound. It had a very peculiar running style almost running sideways , as if it’s hind legs we’re trying to overtake its forelegs ! 
Problem was it suffered badly from cramps so I’d get one race out of it which was no good back in those days when it might be called on to run three or four times.

Cheers.

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, Chevy Chase said:

Were these not being bred a while back, pocket rockets or something? 

No, you are mistaken. The term 'pocket rocket' alludes to a young man's instant state of sexual arousal when he views erotic material online.

Sorry busher I am desperately trying  to keep this thread laser focussed on your forthcoming mating  and subsequent sale of pups but members just keep going off track.b*****ds.

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, jukel123 said:

No, you are mistaken. The term 'pocket rocket' alludes to a young man's instant state of sexual arousal when he views erotic material online.

Sorry busher I am desperately trying  to keep this thread laser focussed on your forthcoming mating  and subsequent sale of pups but members just keep going off track.b*****ds.

We’ve all been there! 

On 07/07/2024 at 19:31, mC HULL said:

cracking nick looks english bull x in the angle second pic 

Bit swollen thats all, it make the holes close up temporarily.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Chevy Chase said:

Were these not being bred a while back, pocket rockets or something? 

I think that was a chap called Jason Powell. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Not sure if this is relevant for the thread, but the non-ped whippets often threw a “bully” type in a litter, possibly a throwback to when terrier was added to whippets to give them a bit more “fire”. 
I had two, one looked exactly like you’d imagine a bull/whippet to look like. It was well bred, 3/4 whippet 1/4 greyhound. It was too slow for racing so I give it to a lad and it had a good career at ferreting. The rest of the litter made the grade and looked like whippets,

The other one I had was bred from the very best scratch dogs and won scratch races but looked like a bull/greyhound. It had a very peculiar running style almost running sideways , as if it’s hind legs we’re trying to overtake its forelegs ! 
Problem was it suffered badly from cramps so I’d get one race out of it which was no good back in those days when it might be called on to run three or four times.

Cheers.

cramped after 100 yds that’s like some members  on here would be if they tried walking winter seed lol 

14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

cramped after 100 yds that’s like some members  on here would be if they tried walking winter seed lol 

Doing a lot of posting this morning mate!

Bored ? Is the rain keeping you indoors?

Cheers.

• Haha 1