i bet it will be somebody that knows your movements knows your kennel set up, or who has come to view any dogs or pups youve had up for sale,or somebody that knows how good a workers your dogs are, cast your mind back and look close to home ,somebody somewhere will know something just bide your time mate, bstards need there hands chopped off, hope you get them back soon atb .

• Like 2
6 hours ago, grompz56 said:

i bet it will be somebody that knows your movements knows your kennel set up, or who has come to view any dogs or pups youve had up for sale,or somebody that knows how good a workers your dogs are, cast your mind back and look close to home ,somebody somewhere will know something just bide your time mate, bstards need there hands chopped off, hope you get them back soon atb .

There not mine but a mates dogs and a man that keeps himself to himself and hunts with only a small few lads.

2 minutes ago, Penda said:

What a dosser saying that

there’s a trade in it mate thousands a dogs from there end here and vice vera’s every year 

• Like 2
Just now, mC HULL said:

there’s a trade in it mate thousands a dogs from there end here and vice vera’s every year 

Still sounds like dosser talk to me 

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, mC HULL said:

you been robbing livestock aswell ? lol

I was told to never to  steel a pig because they will squeal on you the swines 

• Haha 1
On 21/06/2024 at 13:16, mC HULL said:

When you say Irish mate I would say more from a certain community that have links to Ireland and I would say the Irish dog lad's would look on dog thieves like most of us do and like me dog thieves should be put up against a wall and shot. 

• Like 5