Hi lads thinking of getting some night vision for my bsa r 10 never used nv before was after some kind of advice  of what to buy ,don't  want to go over board  but am open to options  all the best 

• Like 1

Alright mac, you best try borrow to try out pal before you buy, iv had the photon nv scope and the pards before and they done my eye in, the best thing iv had was the nitesite viper that is a small screen you look at instead of looking through the scope, iv just sold that to my mate but have another somewhere, iv just bought this other screen adon whick sounds great on the reviews and only cost £140, have a look at them pal, its all about whats best thing for you to look at, a screen or through the scope, one on gun is nitesite viper, had and used it for a good few years pal but new one has a lot less attatchments

20190310_083426.jpg

Screenshot_20240615_070213_Outlook.jpg

• Like 1

Not used the new one yet just waiting for it to get delivered, but il let you know when iv used it, you can try it if you want and il find the other viper so you can try that unless theres somebody closer to you that has one for you to try out pal

On 21/06/2024 at 06:04, big napper said:

Not used the new one yet just waiting for it to get delivered, but il let you know when iv used it, you can try it if you want and il find the other viper so you can try that unless theres somebody closer to you that has one for you to try out pal

Nice one bud  I knew you'd  help me out ,, got that much  permission  now going  to have to go at night  as well ,which  I,d rather  not

• Like 1

No probs mac,  must be plenty on your perms then i guess pal, got plenty myself with good amounts on aswell, if you get anything to try out ket me know how you like it or not, you can defo try mine pal as i said when it comes and if i find the other viper beforehand il let you know straight away, dont rush to buy anything till youv tested a few pal, i made that mistake, cost too much in the long run selling them on for less

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I can only agree with BN, having had Pards and a couple of other similar units, I have never been able to part with my NiteSite Viper and Wolf units, old hat, may be but they work and have accounted for thousands of rats and hundreds of rabbits so despite them being out of production you do get them on ebay from time to time.  My shooting partner makes his version when required for about £100 but That one shown above the NVS30 looks spot on.

Phil 

• Thanks 1