3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Remind me how far did you shite cnuts get lucky to even be there never mind you got out  the first round again 🙄we got rightly beaten  in the final by the best team in the competition there's a thin line when  challenging with the best in footballs elite its called hardians wall in your lots case 

Scotland were poor.., well beaten by Germany, drew with the Swiss (you’ll remember them as you needed penalties to beat them) and sucker punched by Hungary chasing a winner.  That’s about our level. 
England on the other hand went in as favourites, were poor in the group stage, handed a very easy run to the final versus the other half of the draw, and were lucky to get to the final with a last minute equaliser and surviving penalties. I think the only half decent performance was against a poor dutch team. 
Thin line my arse, England were fcuking abject this tournament.., this thread is full of comments to attest to that. Only difference is we know our level, people like you have lived a lifetime thinking you’re better than you are and having your dreams crushed every couple of years when reality comes crashing in. See my earlier thread on England’s record against their ‘rivals’. Germany 8 England 1?

Oh, and take a guess as to who the only team to beat the Spanish in this tournament from its start to finish was.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know who is more dislikable ?  professional sympathy shiller Rio Ferdinand, a MAN who we are led to believe is distraught with grief over the death of his wife but in reality it’s likely

That's the thing mate, Foden and Palmer don't play in the same position, Foden wants to play as a number 10 and that is his best position, Palmer plays out wide naturally... that being said I thought

'Everybody hates the English son ' my father's words as a kid. I spent time in Wales from 13 to 30 off and on , one of my Welsh mates is always anti England rugby, and then supports English football,

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Normally you see a trend happening after the euros or world cups and teams start copying the winning formulars over the years hopefully we can get back to seeing teams playing attacking football .... for the sake of football as a hole because it's on its knees and the common man is getting fed up of watching the boring stuff getting played 

I agree completely with that mate, I have loved watching Spain this tournament…..it’s how I like the game in a nutshell.

But it’s not just been them, Austria high intensity style was great to watch….so many teams showing real courage in their play, fantastic

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Beating Spain's not for everyone pal Scotland hammered them at home in the qualifiers and then got a disallowed goal that should have counted in Spain and we would have beat them again .... spains a top top team you need a top team to get a result off them 

Nice to see you finally make an appearance in this thread mate, where you been? 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Scotland were poor.., well beaten by Germany, drew with the Swiss (you’ll remember them as you needed penalties to beat them) and sucker punched by Hungary chasing a winner.  That’s about our level. 
England on the other hand went in as favourites, were poor in the group stage, handed a very easy run to the final versus the other half of the draw, and were lucky to get to the final with a last minute equaliser and surviving penalties. I think the only half decent performance was against a poor dutch team. 
Thin line my arse, England were fcuking abject this tournament.., this thread is full of comments to attest to that. Only difference is we know our level, people like you have lived a lifetime thinking you’re better than you are and having your dreams crushed every couple of years when reality comes crashing in. See my earlier thread on England’s record against their ‘rivals’. Germany 8 England 1?

Oh, and take a guess as to who the only team to beat the Spanish in this tournament from its start to finish was

But yet again you couldn't proceed any further than the earliest rounds even when you actually  made it name me one scotch player that would make that England first eleven tonight last 4 competitions 2 finals 1 semi 1 quarter Remind me again if you got there how far you went 

• Haha 1

Lamar getting the ball , first 15 mins , should have bullied him all over the pitch, 17 years old and built like a Twiglet.  We just don’t have that nasty win at all costs mentality .

Whallop. Wipe him out, snarl at him a bit, maybe even threaten him that if he touches the ball again he’s getting another. Instead they stood off him

if you can win , win well , but winning ugly is still winning . 

Not many players come out of this with credit , Watkins , toney , palmer , saka, will all come again 

we need to build a team that can change their game as required . 
otherwise what was the point in leaving grealish and madison ? 

14 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Nice to see you finally make an appearance in this thread mate, where you been? 

Was out fishing didn't even watch the game I already knew how it would have panned out ..... and I ended up with the same result as england came back empty handied lol 

1 hour ago, pesky1972 said:

Thread about the Euros and you started the hate on the Scots. I hope you’re f***ing sick for weeks with this failure.

For the record I’d don’t hate or dislike English folks, some of my favourite and most loved people on this planet are English. I just love seeing the arrogant entitled ones getting their comeuppance. 

Of all the large European nations, England are the biggest hype-jobs and bottle merchants by a country mile. One world cup where every game you played was at Wembley. Contrast that with the wins in major tournaments of Germany (8), Italy (6), France (4), Spain (5). Serial losers and nearly men.

I f***ing love it!!!

If the premier league collapsed , and started their own tv on Netflix , the whole football pyramid collapses . 

England may have more bridesmaid dresses , but they own the venue 😂

16 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

But yet again you couldn't proceed any further than the earliest rounds even when you actually  made it name me one scotch player that would make that England first eleven tonight last 4 competitions 2 finals 1 semi 1 quarter Remind me again if you got there how far you went 

A fit Kieran tierney would walk into that england team and you could also make a case for Andy Robertson ... Callum mchregor for Declan rice and billy gilmour for Bellingham's boys that can keep the ball and move it fast and play with intensity 

1 minute ago, scotty12 said:

A fit Kieran tierney would walk into that england team and you could also make a case for Andy Robertson ... Callum mchregor for Declan rice and billy gilmour for Bellingham's boys that can keep the ball and move it fast and play with intensity 

Why is Gilmour at Brighton and Bellingham at Real Madrid and was la liga player of the season ? 

walker walks over both them purely for pace . 

10 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Why is Gilmour at Brighton and Bellingham at Real Madrid and was la liga player of the season ? 

walker walks over both them purely for pace . 

Your luck in football pal ain't it been many a better player that haven't even turned pro compared to some that have all down to right time right place over the years .... gilmour plays in a more competitive harder league put him in that real side he would be like the new modric wee gilmour would have got la liga player of the season and the ballon Doir 

1 minute ago, scotty12 said:

Your luck in football pal ain't it been many a better player that haven't even turned pro compared to some that have all down to right time right place over the years .... gilmour plays in a more competitive harder league put him in that real side he would be like the new modric wee gilmour would have got la liga player of the season and the ballon Doir 

Then why is he at Brighton after being released by Chelsea and a loan at Norwich in between ? 

bear in mind Bellingham was at Birmingham , dortmund and now real . 

he has earned the right to be there . It’s up to billy Gilmour to do the same 

5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Then why is he at Brighton after being released by Chelsea and a loan at Norwich in between ? 

bear in mind Bellingham was at Birmingham , dortmund and now real . 

he has earned the right to be there . It’s up to billy Gilmour to do the same 

Barca were in for him before Norwich mate he preferred to stay in england though as it was more competitive and physical thought he would develop more as a player and and person staying in england and he thought the weather in Spain would be too hot for him 

Just now, scotty12 said:

Barca were in for him before Norwich mate he preferred to stay in england though as it was more competitive and physical thought he would develop more as a player and and person staying in england and he thought the weather in Spain would be too hot for him 

So he went to Brighton at 23 , good shout