1 minute ago, pesky1972 said:

Shot your bolt a bit early. England got an easy ride and rode a lot of luck to get to the final. Definitely nowhere near even the second best team in the competition.

Silly bitter jocks 

England in back to back finals , Scotland looking nervous about getting drawn out with the Faroe Islands 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know who is more dislikable ?  professional sympathy shiller Rio Ferdinand, a MAN who we are led to believe is distraught with grief over the death of his wife but in reality it’s likely

That's the thing mate, Foden and Palmer don't play in the same position, Foden wants to play as a number 10 and that is his best position, Palmer plays out wide naturally... that being said I thought

'Everybody hates the English son ' my father's words as a kid. I spent time in Wales from 13 to 30 off and on , one of my Welsh mates is always anti England rugby, and then supports English football,

Posted Images

For a jock, an English defeat is worth a 100 wins for Scotland.

It is not difficult to distinguish between a ray of sunshine and a scot. Their culture has a dark, bitter resentment running through it. A conquered race which needs the reintroduction of the noble tradition of prima noctur to improve its genetic composition.

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

It is not difficult to distinguish between a ray of sunshine and a scot. Their culture has a dark, bitter resentment running through it. A conquered race which needs the reintroduction of the noble tradition of prima noctur to improve its genetic composition.

You’ve watched Braveheart to many times ! LOL !

Cheers.

Just now, chartpolski said:

We could have took Kane of at half time and got Shearer out of the commentary box  and played him !

Cheets.

Geoff Hurst had declared himself fit. We missed out on a glorious combination lads.

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Silly bitter jocks 

England in back to back finals , Scotland looking nervous about getting drawn out with the Faroe Islands 

And yous still won the same as us 😂😂😂😂...... fuckall 

6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Silly bitter jocks 

Thread about the Euros and you started the hate on the Scots. I hope you’re f***ing sick for weeks with this failure.

For the record I’d don’t hate or dislike English folks, some of my favourite and most loved people on this planet are English. I just love seeing the arrogant entitled ones getting their comeuppance. 

Of all the large European nations, England are the biggest hype-jobs and bottle merchants by a country mile. One world cup where every game you played was at Wembley. Contrast that with the wins in major tournaments of Germany (8), Italy (6), France (4), Spain (5). Serial losers and nearly men.

I f***ing love it!!!

• Haha 3
Just now, chartpolski said:

Harsh, but fair ! Nobody remembers the runner up !

Cheers.

Correct .... the Scot's wouldn't mind yous winning if your English media would give it a rest half the time f**k me the runs to each of the last 2 finals  yous have had harder qualifying groups and that's saying something .....

all smoke no fire 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Think you’ll find that it’s you that’s being bred out your own country. Even a team half full of immigrants couldn’t bring it home. 
Didn’t you flee England?

15 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Beating Spain's not for everyone pal Scotland hammered them at home in the qualifiers and then got a disallowed goal that should have counted in Spain and we would have beat them again .... spains a top top team you need a top team to get a result off them 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Shot your bolt a bit early. England got an easy ride and rode a lot of luck to get to the final. Definitely nowhere near even the second best team in the competition.

Remind me how far did you shite cnuts get lucky to even be there never mind you got out  the first round again 🙄we got rightly beaten  in the final by the best team in the competition there's a thin line when  challenging with the best in footballs elite its called hardians wall in your lots case 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not actually that gutted, Spain have been simply beautiful to watch in this tournament…..playing the game exactly how it should be played imho

They had to pull everything out of the locker to get past us there, there’s no shame in loosing that game there…..a great game that could have gone either way but the best team of this tournament won.

Totally fair in reality 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Remind me how far did you shite cnuts get lucky to even be there never mind you got out  the first round again 🙄we got rightly beaten  in the final by the best team in the competition there's a thin line when  challenging with the best in footballs elite its called hardians wall in your lots case 

Yous struggled all the way to the final against bang average teams dry your eyes ...... Spain put out the so called good teams one by one and played attacking football along the way 

40 minutes ago, WILF said:

Not actually that gutted, Spain have been simply beautiful to watch in this tournament…..playing the game exactly how it should be played imho

They had to pull everything out of the locker to get past us there, there’s no shame in loosing that game there…..a great game that could have gone either way but the best team of this tournament won.

Totally fair in reality 

Normally you see a trend happening after the euros or world cups and teams start copying the winning formulars over the years hopefully we can get back to seeing teams playing attacking football .... for the sake of football as a whole because it's on its knees and the common man is getting fed up of watching the boring stuff getting played 

Edited by scotty12
  • Like 3