• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know who is more dislikable ?  professional sympathy shiller Rio Ferdinand, a MAN who we are led to believe is distraught with grief over the death of his wife but in reality it’s likely

That's the thing mate, Foden and Palmer don't play in the same position, Foden wants to play as a number 10 and that is his best position, Palmer plays out wide naturally... that being said I thought

'Everybody hates the English son ' my father's words as a kid. I spent time in Wales from 13 to 30 off and on , one of my Welsh mates is always anti England rugby, and then supports English football,

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Barca were in for him before Norwich mate he preferred to stay in england though as it was more competitive and physical thought he would develop more as a player and and person staying in england and he thought the weather in Spain would be too hot for him 

So he chose Norwich over Barcelona I can see why 😂 

18 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

So he chose Norwich over Barcelona I can see why 😂 

Barcelona were struggling to gather the funds for his wages with the financial restrictions as I said previous better beaches and standard of life in Brighton also 

Edited by scotty12
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

If the premier league collapsed , and started their own tv on Netflix , the whole football pyramid collapses . 

England may have more bridesmaid dresses , but they own the venue 😂

Thread about the national team but change it to the league if you want. The EPL is the biggest financially.., granted, but still Bellingham opted for Spain.., CR7 went there as soon as he could.., Messi wouldn’t come to England. Real Madrid have as many EC’s as English teams combined. As for the football, I pretty much stopped watching 4 or 5 years ago.., all these risk averse tactical attritions are boring affairs for the spectator, I’d rather watch lower league or Scottish football. And as for the players, all I hear from the English media is how this might be the most talented squad ever…, really! Bellingham is a talent no doubt, but he couldn’t lace a 20 year old Rooney’s boots, if Saka actually had a right foot and could cross a ball only half as good as Beckham England would have won that competition. None of England’s players lit up the tournament.  Hype jobs or bottle merchants?

23 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Thread about the national team but change it to the league if you want. The EPL is the biggest financially.., granted, but still Bellingham opted for Spain.., CR7 went there as soon as he could.., Messi wouldn’t come to England. Real Madrid have as many EC’s as English teams combined. As for the football, I pretty much stopped watching 4 or 5 years ago.., all these risk averse tactical attritions are boring affairs for the spectator, I’d rather watch lower league or Scottish football. And as for the players, all I hear from the English media is how this might be the most talented squad ever…, really! Bellingham is a talent no doubt, but he couldn’t lace a 20 year old Rooney’s boots, if Saka actually had a right foot and could cross a ball only half as good as Beckham England would have won that competition. None of England’s players lit up the tournament.  Hype jobs or bottle merchants?

I actually agree with most of that, lower league football in Britain is way more enjoyable (and affordable for your average fan).

The premier league maybe the hardest league in the world, but it puts way too much other bollocks on a level with or indeed above the actual football……the money is so big that the game itself suffers. 

Bellingham has managed his career brilliantly so far, young players need to play and they need to play in technically well educated teams where the emphasis is on the sport itself and I think he took himself to places where he was able to do that.

I think this tournament highlighted that he is still a developing, young player despite the normal bollocks hype, his moments of brilliance  counteracted by his moments of trying to overplay……it’s just the sign of a developing player learning his trade, he will be a machine at 28 if he keeps on track and there’s no better place to develop as a player than in a team with great players around you. 

Rooney is one of the most under appreciated players ever, he was a once in a generation player in my opinion. 
Completely agree about Saka, he is a one trick pony. 

The media hype things and I don’t think we bottled anything, we just lost to a better team and they had to pull out all the stops to beat us….no shame in that imho.

Touching in the other posts:

Gilmour has been a surprise and a bit gutting for me, I can’t believe how his career has fallen off a cliff…..what happened to that young player at Chelsea who made us all go “Holy f**k, who is this kid ?” 
I watched him play for Chelsea in that cup game I think it was and genuinely thought we were seeing the birth of one of the greats…..and then, nothing…..anonymity at Brighton and Norwich ?…..what the f**k happened there ?

He 100% should have gone to Germany or Spain in a team like Athletico…….whoever is advising him needs a kick in the bollocks, his career has been a disaster for the young player we all witnessed at Chelsea that day. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, jukel123 said:

For a jock, an English defeat is worth a 100 wins for Scotland.

It is not difficult to distinguish between a ray of sunshine and a scot. Their culture has a dark, bitter resentment running through it. A conquered race which needs the reintroduction of the noble tradition of prima noctur to improve its genetic composition.

Good morning Jukel I'm sure those 2 old fat boys at your men shed will be anticipating your arrival at somepoint this week ..... have a great day 

IMG_1915.png

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, pesky1972 said:

Never thought Bellingham done anything special all tournament other than the bicycle kick and flop himself on the floor for feck all. Same as Saka and walker was terrible this time around, palmer didn’t get enough playing time, Southgate obviously thought palmer had more of an impact coming on as a sub. Which a lot disagreed with. Saved by palmer again and still spunked it. The better team one, England winged it the whole way played shite every game. 

Don’t forget, we were the thickness of the goal line and Olmos head away from winning that, if either of those headers go in we’d be singing a very different song today.

Great game to be fair 

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Don’t forget, we were the thickness of the goal line and Olmos head away from winning that, if either of those headers go in we’d be singing a very different song today.

Great game to be fair 

But they didn't mate

4 minutes ago, brambles said:

But they didn't mate

True mate, I’m just saying I don’t think loosing that is too much of a big deal, different if they had come out and absolutely flattened us but they didn’t. 
Margins mate, I said ages ago I didn’t think I we would deal with Spains intensity and little things like them aggressively wanting to win the ball back in a nothing situation on the half way line at like 85 minutes is the difference between winners and also rans. 
Little margins like that and like goal line clearances decide these things, some stuff I have read elsewhere is like we got absolutely battered and we just didn’t. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, scotty12 said:

Good morning Jukel I'm sure those 2 old fat boys at your men shed will be anticipating your arrival at somepoint this week ..... have a great day 

IMG_1915.png

Might give those lads a miss for a few days.

I've had texts, all of which I have reported to the Racial Equality Commission.

Nothing excites a jock more than an England loss.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

I hope they hunt you down 

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

I was getting plenty off the Micks last night but I ruined them.

I wouldn’t mind, at least the jocks support their own teams…..the paddy’s all support English teams the daft c**ts ! Lol 

Nothing puts sick in my mouth like seeing a Man U or City shirt in rural Ireland ! 
It’s only €15 to get into their domestic top flight games !!!…..screamers !

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, WILF said:

The media hype things and I don’t think we bottled anything, we just lost to a better team and they had to pull out all the stops to beat us….no shame in that imho.

Agree with you on Bellingham, he has the makings of a hell of a player. And my ‘bottle jobs’ comment was probably a bit harsh but, whether it be individual performances or Southgate’s cautious approach, England’s big names failed to leave their mark on the tournament.

I don’t even enjoy ramming failure down the throats of the average England fan (excepting maybe the 10 German bombers/boo your national anthem mob) it’s the relentless bullshit from media, with ex-players being the worst. The link below is just one example of the p!sh I am fed up paying to listen to.., a bit of humble pie will do the likes of Merson and those like him no harm at all.

X.COM

• Like 1