• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know who is more dislikable ?  professional sympathy shiller Rio Ferdinand, a MAN who we are led to believe is distraught with grief over the death of his wife but in reality it’s likely

That's the thing mate, Foden and Palmer don't play in the same position, Foden wants to play as a number 10 and that is his best position, Palmer plays out wide naturally... that being said I thought

'Everybody hates the English son ' my father's words as a kid. I spent time in Wales from 13 to 30 off and on , one of my Welsh mates is always anti England rugby, and then supports English football,

Posted Images

We stepped off the gas for some reason in the second half didn't we the Dutch missed by a whisper a few times as did we really we definitely had some luck again but a good goal that n well done hopefully go in with some confidence against the Spanish n atleast take it to em..

Like many I think the Dutch were hard done by with the penalty but first half I thought we were good first half foden probably had his best half so far and young mainoo has been a perfect partner for rice and to think how far hes come in under a year since making his debut  fa cup winner and euro final on Sunday 

• Like 3

It's a pity Foden and Palmer play in the same position. Along with Saka they are our best attacking players. On Saturday Southgate will probably stick with Kane but bring on Watkins earlier.  Its a big ask to beat Spain, but all you need is a bit of luck like last night's penalty.

The referee of last  night's game was previously struck off for 6 months for accepting a bribe related to match fixing!!!????

I'm having a severe attack of the Victor Meldrews.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

It's a pity Foden and Palmer play in the same position. Along with Saka they are our best attacking players. On Saturday Southgate will probably stick with Kane but bring on Watkins earlier.  Its a big ask to beat Spain, but all you need is a bit of luck and who knows?

That's the thing mate, Foden and Palmer don't play in the same position, Foden wants to play as a number 10 and that is his best position, Palmer plays out wide naturally... that being said I thought they got it pretty much bang on last night, Foden, Mainoo and Saka were great in the first half particularly, Bellingham was a bit quiet but always occupies defenders, he's a constant threat... Walker showed his class and ridiculous pace last night...and I was delighted for Watkins, you've got to admire Southgates anility to keep a full squad happy and ready, he must be a very good man manager...i think we're going into the game on Sunday 50/50, Spain have looked great but they can be got at, if we're brave and play like that first 45 on Sunday we've got a great chance... regardless Southgate can go out head held high, his record is unmatched regardless of the critics..

• Like 5

Was watching john barnes and some black bird saying how racist you english bast@rds are and the black boys have got to win it for the black community. And for that reason only I hope England lose Sunday

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

That's the thing mate, Foden and Palmer don't play in the same position, Foden wants to play as a number 10 and that is his best position, Palmer plays out wide naturally... that being said I thought they got it pretty much bang on last night, Foden, Mainoo and Saka were great in the first half particularly, Bellingham was a bit quiet but always occupies defenders, he's a constant threat... Walker showed his class and ridiculous pace last night...and I was delighted for Watkins, you've got to admire Southgates anility to keep a full squad happy and ready, he must be a very good man manager...i think we're going into the game on Sunday 50/50, Spain have looked great but they can be got at, if we're brave and play like that first 45 on Sunday we've got a great chance... regardless Southgate can go out head held high, his record is unmatched regardless of the critics..

Could you see a line up with both Foden and Palmer?  Genuine question. If it's possible let's try it.

8 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Was watching john barnes and some black bird saying how racist you english bast@rds are and the black boys have got to win it for the black community. And for that reason only I hope England lose Sunday

It's always the same with blacks bringing racism in to it any chance they get Ferdinand did it last week when saka scored we just got through to a final and there going about racism what about when Beckham got sent off and then hoddle chucked him under a bus in his interview after the game i don't remember any black players coming out in his defence 

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

john Barnes has always had a chip on his shoulder and always plays the race card

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

It's always the same with blacks bringing racism in to it any chance they get Ferdinand did it last week when saka scored we just got through to a final and there going about racism what about when Beckham got sent off and then hoddle chucked him under a bus in his interview after the game i don't remember any black players coming out in his defence 

The abuse Beckham received after being sent off was sickening. A lot targeted his wife. But his mental strength allowed him to overcome it and reinvent himself as a global brand. He's a bit a prick now creeping around for a knighthood but fair play he came from nothing , good luck to him.

As far as black players are concerned, over half the squad are black or mixed race including Palmer and Trippier. We would not be in Germany if we were to have an apartheid policy. I don't care who scores the goals as long as we win.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Could you see a line up with both Foden and Palmer?  Genuine question. If it's possible let's try it.

Yes, but you'd have to lose either Bellingham or Kane...so tough call 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

The thing that has me really liking this Spanish team is their intensity at every moment, winning the ball back, winning 1st’s & 2nd’s, speed of the attack……it’s football just how it should be played imho mate.

If we deal with that team we will be worthy winners indeed. 

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, WILF said:

The thing that has me really liking this Spanish team is their intensity at every moment, winning the ball back, winning 1st’s & 2nd’s, speed of the attack……it’s football just how it should be played imho mate.

If we deal with that team we will be worthy winners indeed. 

We can't match them. We will have to win dirty, employ spoiling tactics and hope for a bit of luck or creativity in or around their box. We've all seen smash and grabs in football in the past. Here's hoping.