England were awful. So much attacking talent and they sat off the Swiss like they were Brazil. Switzerland the better team over 120 minutes for me. England at least look like they’ve got a team of penalty takers…, and I reckon they’re going to need them.

• Like 3

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know who is more dislikable ?  professional sympathy shiller Rio Ferdinand, a MAN who we are led to believe is distraught with grief over the death of his wife but in reality it’s likely

That's the thing mate, Foden and Palmer don't play in the same position, Foden wants to play as a number 10 and that is his best position, Palmer plays out wide naturally... that being said I thought

'Everybody hates the English son ' my father's words as a kid. I spent time in Wales from 13 to 30 off and on , one of my Welsh mates is always anti England rugby, and then supports English football,

Posted Images

On 26/06/2024 at 20:15, eastcoast said:

I cannot remember being more disappointed with an England team in a final. Short memory of course, topped our group stage so should be nothing to complain about. But the football played given the players that we have. Shocking!

My team for next game (based on f**k all football knowledge):

Palmer right wing. What do we do with Saka? Don't care, looks like an under 14 playing with seniors.

Keep Walker right back. 

Keep Trippier out of position at left back. 

Gordon left wing. The kid has so much but an added bonus Trippier has played on the left with Gordon in front of him for Newcastle and they know each other's game. Gordon has been schooled in helping when needed getting back with Trippier being played on the left. Trippier knows how to unleash Gordon.

Toney centre forward.

Kane number 10

Midfield? Such a wealth of talent at our disposal but none have been allowed to play to their strengths so far, stick a pin in the team sheet.

Centre backs. Is it too late to call up Big Dan Burn?

Keeper. The mad Mackem. The only one trying to drive the side forward for most of last night's game. 

A daft uneducated football fan selection based on nothing other than a knowledge that the team who scores the most goals wins the game. Don't know who our next opponents are yet but I've put 3-1 to England on the board at work, just hope that Southgate reads my email. 

Well, just goes to show once again that I know bugger all. Well done Saka, even though I lost track of which positions he was playing in, due to my ignorance of the game. Well done Southgate. Well done England!

It's good that there through but let's be honest they've been so lucky this time I know you need abit of that but they haven't even been tested yet and that is what competition is supposed to be about win loose or draw and I'd rather they be tested to the max as opposed to struggling to squeeze through against inferior opposition..

Best they've played all tournament but still very poor. With the players we have we should be murdering Switzerland. The equaliser was a one in one hundred goal, you've got to be in it to win it.

I don’t know who is more dislikable ? 

professional sympathy shiller Rio Ferdinand, a MAN who we are led to believe is distraught with grief over the death of his wife but in reality it’s likely guilt from the near constant ( in the region of thirty ) affairs he had whilst married to her,  calling racism while he called Ashley Cole a choc ice . 

or blubbering idiot Diane abbot , the epitome of all that’s wrong with politics the last few decades ? 

it’s a tough choice imho 

Regardless , both have the wrong end of the stuck . Go f**k themselves 

• Like 8
9 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I don’t know who is more dislikable ? 

professional sympathy shiller Rio Ferdinand, a MAN who we are led to believe is distraught with grief over the death of his wife but in reality it’s likely guilt from the near constant ( in the region of thirty ) affairs he had whilst married to her,  calling racism while he called Ashley Cole a choc ice . 

or blubbering idiot Diane abbot , the epitome of all that’s wrong with politics the last few decades ? 

it’s a tough choice imho 

Regardless , both have the wrong end of the stuck . Go f**k themselves 

How very dare you be so bang on the money.  They won't thank you for it y'know .👍

6 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Apparently the colour of people’s skin matters to some…, but they’re not racist. I’m confused.

IMG_2128.jpeg

IMG_2129.jpeg

I never knew Cole Palmer was a wog ?……

Just looked it up…..his dad is a little half chat midget and he is a big ginger pasty f****r……wonder what the milkman looked like ? Lol 

Edited by WILF
17 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Apparently the colour of people’s skin matters to some…, but they’re not racist. I’m confused.

IMG_2128.jpeg

IMG_2129.jpeg

Could also be turned around on her, since england have lots of lazy blacks playing they havent won a trophy since 1966, reform now have a point

• Haha 2