• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know who is more dislikable ?  professional sympathy shiller Rio Ferdinand, a MAN who we are led to believe is distraught with grief over the death of his wife but in reality it’s likely

That's the thing mate, Foden and Palmer don't play in the same position, Foden wants to play as a number 10 and that is his best position, Palmer plays out wide naturally... that being said I thought

'Everybody hates the English son ' my father's words as a kid. I spent time in Wales from 13 to 30 off and on , one of my Welsh mates is always anti England rugby, and then supports English football,

Posted Images

Get f****d England , absolutely get f****d . 

worse than the Iceland game , totally expected this and went absolutely according to plan . Not one surprise. 

not only has Southgate talked himself out of a job , he’s surely f****d himself for any form of consideration at any serious team . 

What an utter clowns turn out again  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Don’t bother mate 

A lad kindly let me watch it with him on his laptop after mooching up n down the train  it was on eighty minutes n 1-0 down when I got to my stop then got home n wtf 😳 

Edited by dodger

Ronaldo, 39 years old tearing round a pitch  had the piss taken out of him on Twitter and in the media , telling him his past it as he missed a penalty . 

meanwhile Wayne Rooney in the studio , 38 years old . 83 kg my arse , looks 103 

what was that about winning mentality we were on about earlier ? 

IMG_6276.jpeg

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Ronaldo, 39 years old tearing round a pitch  had the piss taken out of him on Twitter and in the media , telling him his past it as he missed a penalty . 

meanwhile Wayne Rooney in the studio , 38 years old . 83 kg my arse , looks 103 

what was that about winning mentality we were on about earlier ? 

IMG_6276.jpeg

Funny enough, my mind was working along similar lines. Rooney looks fat and sounds depressed. The guys who keep going and going have mastered their minds.

• Thanks 1
42 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Exactly that mate , obsessed 

You are the football equivalent of Ron Kovic ! X

• Haha 1

Southgate  best manager since Alf. Swiss committing mass hari kari on their little red knives. Black lads did us proud, no offence Wilf.