• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know who is more dislikable ?  professional sympathy shiller Rio Ferdinand, a MAN who we are led to believe is distraught with grief over the death of his wife but in reality it’s likely

That's the thing mate, Foden and Palmer don't play in the same position, Foden wants to play as a number 10 and that is his best position, Palmer plays out wide naturally... that being said I thought

'Everybody hates the English son ' my father's words as a kid. I spent time in Wales from 13 to 30 off and on , one of my Welsh mates is always anti England rugby, and then supports English football,

Posted Images

Matter of time before they stick one in surely n slovenia seem like a pub side shouldn't even be there but feck England are makin hard work of it🥱

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

We’re not that bad !! lol 

Makes you wonder what would of happened if England got a tougher group tho that must be worrying for the fans🤔

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, dodger said:

Makes you wonder what would of happened if England got a tougher group tho that must be worrying for the fans🤔

I’m totally baffled and split by what I watched tonight . 

On one hand , it does make you wonder when taa hasn’t finished two of the previous games yet is brought on to save / chase the game today . 

utter utterly making it up as he goes along . 

complete shades of late stage Hodgson. Have we really improved ? 

on the other hand, we are completely at ease . We’ve don’t look overly exerted and we have finished at the top of the group. 

we’re gonna get knocked out at weekend though . lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m totally baffled and split by what I watched tonight . 

On one hand , it does make you wonder when taa hasn’t finished two of the previous games yet is brought on to save / chase the game today . 

utter utterly making it up as he goes along . 

complete shades of late stage Hodgson. Have we really improved ? 

on the other hand, we are completely at ease . We’ve don’t look overly exerted and we have finished at the top of the group. 

we’re gonna get knocked out at weekend though . lol 

Who do think we might have  Stiff? Either way they not looking good. I did this 3 subs h he brought on, deff fired the team  15mins, he should have used them lads at   the start of the 2nd 1/2 , we might got a goal, but looking at the game we were playing a team with 8 at the back all the while,  they never really put England under any pressure for 94 mins. It was just England not doing attacking football, they should  gave found way to break them down,   anyway let's hope we can go full on at our next team, and give the hell. 💪👍

Not a football fan in anyway shape or form,don’t follow a team or watch football at any level and have never felt the urge to chase a ball but I am patriotic and for that reason watch most England team things like six nations rugby world cups and euros so can’t really have an educated opinion but last night I felt the pain of every English football fan it was just lack lustre and painful to watch like no one had any ambition or drive to go forward just happy kicking the ball around and keeping possession with no other plan heard Southgate got pelted with plastic cups leaving the pitch lol

I think Palmer and Gordon made real case to start last night, Palmer just looked unafraid.

We were totally in control after about 20 minutes so no drama there.

That Guiea or whatever his name is, is a liability at the back…..first 20 minutes his first touch was awful (he wasn’t alone) but to me that is unforgivable at any level, never mind as high as it gets.

What the f**k are they doing in the warm up if their touch isn’t “in” at kick off ? 

Bellingham was totally anonymous and once again got caught a couple of times trying some nonsense…..if he keeps doing that he will be easy to play against, it’s schoolboy stuff.

As I keep saying, despite the plaudits that lad is only 21 and still learning and the hype around him isn’t healthy.

Kane dropped in which is where I think he plays best and then breaks lines with sweet, dangerous passes…..I think if Palmer had been in earlier that could have paid real dividends…..Saka is a one trick pony and too f***ing small imho, there will be some big physical unit of a left back somewhere absolutely growling to get at that little Pygmy ! 

Also, the standard of reffing from European refs has been better, they have been letting more go so players like Saka don’t get the nonsense protection they get in England…..from what I read the English refs have been making it the normal shitshow they present every week in the PL ! 

I don’t think you are ever going to see the intensity of a Ragnick Austria from a Southgate team or the total belief of a Spain or the swagger of a France with Griezman……but I think you will just get grind, relentless grind which to be fair is what made Germany so successful over the years. 

It’s not pretty but it’s the culture he has adopted imho, would you want to watch it in league football ? No….but one game at a time like this maybe it’s valid ? 

58 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Not a football fan in anyway shape or form,don’t follow a team or watch football at any level and have never felt the urge to chase a ball but I am patriotic and for that reason watch most England team things like six nations rugby world cups and euros so can’t really have an educated opinion but last night I felt the pain of every English football fan it was just lack lustre and painful to watch like no one had any ambition or drive to go forward just happy kicking the ball around and keeping possession with no other plan heard Southgate got pelted with plastic cups leaving the pitch lol

Same as mate and getting in from work the wife had the match on and having a bite to eat I was thinking ffs I would find watching two jackrussels barking at each other more fecking interesting. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Same as mate and getting in from work the wife had the match on and having a bite to eat I was thinking ffs I would find watching two jackrussels barking at each other more fecking interesting. 

i had an episode of miss marple on tape, so i watched that

• Haha 1