• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know who is more dislikable ?  professional sympathy shiller Rio Ferdinand, a MAN who we are led to believe is distraught with grief over the death of his wife but in reality it’s likely

That's the thing mate, Foden and Palmer don't play in the same position, Foden wants to play as a number 10 and that is his best position, Palmer plays out wide naturally... that being said I thought

'Everybody hates the English son ' my father's words as a kid. I spent time in Wales from 13 to 30 off and on , one of my Welsh mates is always anti England rugby, and then supports English football,

Posted Images

Can see England winning there next game the fans getting excited again only for they then to be deflated when they face better competition?

• Thanks 1

Only saw the highlights but looked like a decent game not a walk over..

Germany game good aswell thought they was guna loose 2-0 at one point 

Seems to be hoting up now with some good football being played..

19 hours ago, Blackmag said:

At least the jocks have lived up to there normal expectations and are going home early again 😂 now they can all support who we play against in a game 

. They don't get the 'support all the UK nations' vibe.

In fact they would take a loss for England  against any country in preference for a win for Scotland against any of the top teams.

I've sat in Scottish bars watching games where England have been playing Germany and to a man, the jocks support Germany.

I'm not sure, but I dont think they like England.

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 3

'Everybody hates the English son ' my father's words as a kid. I spent time in Wales from 13 to 30 off and on , one of my Welsh mates is always anti England rugby, and then supports English football, I've had countless experiences of it like being the only Englishman in a Welsh valley rugby club whilst 200 Welshmen sing shove your chariots or id rather wear a turban etc 😂....but I have/had good friends in Wales. 

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Indefensible how we are performing really 

Do you think it could be in part that there going through anyway?

You'd still think they'd play with some passion wouldn't you they seem so laid back..

Did you watch the Austria Netherlands game?