6 minutes ago, Peter4190 said:

Could be wrong but I think u will have more sport with the white one, both stunning looking dogs though mate 

I think the same she’s only small think she’s 23” atm and light but can shift for a pup and really can run and compared to her brother he’s 25”+ possibly 26” now and going to be a strong dog for big stuff but  she’s way ahead in every department but the dog will come into he’s own with age well I hope so as he’s an ignorant cxxt at times lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Backandbeyond said:

Nice dogs mate. How's the big black lurcher dog bred? What height is he making so far? Cheers 

There brother and sister I've not measured or weighed them In 4/5 weeks but last time he was around 26" 71lb and she was around 24" 48lb 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, bullyson said:

There brother and sister I've not measured or weighed them In 4/5 weeks but last time he was around 26" 71lb and she was around 24" 48lb 

Nice dogs mate. I would never have guessed their litter mates though. What was their sire and dam if you don't mind me asking? Cheers