Pups are bouncing

55 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Be sound that john

Yeh she'll be what she will be . She won't get allowances cause I bred her she will be judged like any other.

I have some concerns over her build for what I run but she may have a technique.  We will see 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pups are full off energy at the moment , road walks aren't really cutting it l, even on the lead they want to play . Let them off an they're flying over 8 bar gates to do laps off the field . Had

How's everyone doing. I have started the odd night out on the bike , the odd hill and some free play when the weather allows . Charged all my gadgets the other day and gave them a 1s over. I'm current

Amber's just turned 13 months.  All her sisters had broken down and she was last to come . Broke down yesterday for the 1st time . Just in time for the season starting . She had me starting to sweat a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, johnrussell84 said:

Yeh she'll be what she will be . She won't get allowances cause I bred her she will be judged like any other.

I have some concerns over her build for what I run but she may have a technique.  We will see 

What 2 fat like

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, johnrussell84 said:

Weight would be decent c**t eats a horse and looks like a rake 

I would say it will fill out but it's got saluki in so.could get thinner as it matures ,sometimes u think ffs it's ran off again but it's just turned it's back on you and a grass stalk hid it out the road 

So I'm told 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I would say it will fill out but it's got saluki in so.could get thinner as it matures ,sometimes u think ffs it's ran off again but it's just turned it's back on you and a grass stalk hid it out the road 

So I'm told 

Could be worse I could own a yappy beddy who can be heard before it could be seen 😂😂

2 minutes ago, johnrussell84 said:

Cheers Taff . I reckon she will get by . Jamie's has turned out a right smart animal 

Yer he has looking forward to seeing that spin a few this oct he got everything there shape wise etc to be the real deal we keep you up to speed lol pardon the pun 

• Like 1