Pups are bouncing

Pups are full off energy at the moment , road walks aren't really cutting it l, even on the lead they want to play . Let them off an they're flying over 8 bar gates to do laps off the field .

Had mine out today a wee wander on a hill with cloud cover 

20240615_124033.jpg

20240615_124007.jpg

20240615_123308.jpg

20240615_123323.jpg

20240614_173309.jpg

• Like 15

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pups are full off energy at the moment , road walks aren't really cutting it l, even on the lead they want to play . Let them off an they're flying over 8 bar gates to do laps off the field . Had

How's everyone doing. I have started the odd night out on the bike , the odd hill and some free play when the weather allows . Charged all my gadgets the other day and gave them a 1s over. I'm current

Amber's just turned 13 months.  All her sisters had broken down and she was last to come . Broke down yesterday for the 1st time . Just in time for the season starting . She had me starting to sweat a

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I like that rough one mate , what’s the breeding in them ? 

Rough ones the auntie to the other 2.

2 pups are more or less saluki greyhound both sides with a background of whippet an collie .

Rough one is from my old bitch saluki whippet grey , collie whippet.  I put her to a coursing dog x lurcher so just a lurcher really 

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Prefer her mate , looks a good strong type that can take the hammer 

They do OK mate , the pups mum is her sister from a different litter and could stick on most terrain .  They're consistent . Never world beaters but can catch all season all I can ask 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Amber's just turned 13 months.  All her sisters had broken down and she was last to come . Broke down yesterday for the 1st time . Just in time for the season starting . She had me starting to sweat alittle with D day looming .

20240716_215400.jpg

20240716_212043.jpg

• Like 4
39 minutes ago, johnrussell84 said:

Amber's just turned 13 months.  All her sisters had broken down and she was last to come . Broke down yesterday for the 1st time . Just in time for the season starting . She had me starting to sweat alittle with D day looming .

20240716_215400.jpg

20240716_212043.jpg

Did a giraffe get in wi your bitch john 

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, johnrussell84 said:

Took a walk onto a small hill,  breeze helped along the way.  Wee dam at the top helps too cool off 

20240715_182853.jpg

20240715_182733.jpg

Looking well John fished that bit a few times 😄