What do people do when they go away with there dogs? 
We go away a fair bit but we are in process of getting a camper so we can do family holidays with the dogs 

but when ever we go anywhere weather it’s a week or a night my misses sister comes down and sorts them she sleeps in the house every night we are going , she knows the route just doesn’t walk them because not even my misses is allowed to walk mine 😅

• Like 2

I've never been abroad. 

I take dogs with us in caravan or tent. I have a friend that looks after ferrets and chickens when away.

Longest we are away is a week so not so bad. Wife has said about going over seas in few year but I'm not sure if I want to go. 

• Like 2

Ever been away for 24yrs after I let a neighbour watch mine.Came back after 4days to piss and shit all over.Said then never again I may least if I’m home they are getting looked after

Daughter in law stays at mine handy as its closer to the school and shes told only let them out in the garden 

Done 3 weeks away this May. 13 year old Terrier/Spaniel went to my non dog type friend, cost me a days graft in his garden. My 11 year old Mali stayed with my sister in-law at my place. My well worn 9 year old lurcher went to a vegetarian friend of a friend, cost me £300 and they absolutely loved her, said she was the most well behaved dog they have ever met. The 3/8 5/8 Terrier Spaniel stayed with her brother in a friends house.

Finally my two 18 month old Terrier/Spaniel  bitches had to stay in my friends working dog kennels, along with 48 Spaniels, various security dogs and half a dozen Doberman breeding program kinda things. It was a whole new experience for them, being as they have lived indoors most of their lives learning life skills etc. I was concerned about what this experience would do to them, but being well bred well reared bitches, they did fine. That cost me another £300 as a drink for the kennel hands. The bitches had to stay there because they are full of fire and nobody I know either had room or was knowledgeable enough to look after them.

So my 6 dogs took a whole heap of carefull placing, a small chunk of money and a couple of days of running about to sort all of that out. Feck me, what we do for our dogs.

Anyone beat that? 😄