VOTE CONSERVATIVES!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’d rather poke my eyes out with a cocktail stick REFORM all the way Labour & Conservatives are the same and it’s good to see Nigel Farage Giving both party’s grief, three weeks to go and I reckon

Voted Conservative all my life, never again,  all they've done is be a whipping boy for the WEF and rob us blind. Eighty seat majority and they still didn't overture the BS hunting ban, Reform this ti

I’ll be voting for the party with real right wing polices, Reform, not a party that is conservative in name only. Cheers.

Posted Images

Voted Conservative all my life, never again,  all they've done is be a whipping boy for the WEF and rob us blind. Eighty seat majority and they still didn't overture the BS hunting ban, Reform this time,  at least I'll feel like I've tried to make a difference. 

Edited by dillydog
  • Like 17
18 hours ago, Peter4190 said:

If labour scum get in we’re all f****d !! 

Very true, they’ll put legal and illegal immigration through the roof for a start.

That Reform need to be Labours worst nightmare when labour and they will get in power. The tories have had it imho. I have also heard a local Labour party activist calling for drag hunting to be banned as he claims it's  another excuse for hunting animals with dogs i also think they will make the licensing of airguns mandatory as lets face it if they banned both these it wouldn't be the ethnic minorities' who would be offended but people with hobbies and interests who labour are not bothered about anyway.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

That Reform need to be Labours worst nightmare when labour and they will get in power. The tories have had it imho. I have also heard a local Labour party activist calling for drag hunting to be banned as he claims it's  another excuse for hunting animals with dogs i also think they will make the licensing of airguns mandatory as lets face it if they banned both these it wouldn't be the ethnic minorities' who would be offended but people with hobbies and interests who labour are not bothered about anyway.

Cs

will be reform for me.just the need for photo id should tell every muppet out there that the minorities are untrustworthy at the least so should not be able to change the way things have been done for decades.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

it wouldn't be the ethnic minorities' who would be offended but people with hobbies and interests who labour are not bothered about anyway.

So White folk then, they fckn hate us

• Like 2

Was talking to couple of Farmers this week both said for the first time in their lives they will vote Reform. Thats a turn up never thought I would hear that.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2