What has happened to Villaman..................

4 hours ago, philpot said:

Thank you Ian for your response, I didn't know this was the case and understand your reasons.  I know Mitch can be a little cutting regarding some issues but was just his way and we were used to it. 

Phil

Not just his way..nothing at all like just his way.

Has no idea about that he's talking about , regurgitates other idiots information across the internet as gospel. Makes damning remarks again based on zero knowledge of using any of them.. An absolute fool.

Then he starts making out, I'm a liar which got my back up, then he comments regarding my mental stability...

I have zero time in life for people like this, you can read them like a book... THE mans a total PRICK, his behaviour, his sniping at people, products and morals, he is easy led by idiots, believes some absolute pretenders online  , who again anyone with half a brain knows there talking shit, he then believes it and runs around like a 15 year old thats just been told a tale posting across forums and groups, he's just a really sad man. LIke I sum it up.  Just a c**t.